Mini Manoeuvres, Scottish Street Food Festival, 21 May, 2017
Sunday, 21 May, 2017
Riverside Museum, 100 Pointhouse Rd, Glasgow G3 8RS
Ahoy there! We are delighted to be asked on board for The Scottish Street Food Festival at the Riverside Museum this weekend!
Riverside, next to the Clyde, next to the Tall Ship…can only mean one thing….Pirates and Mermaids!
There will be prizes for the best dressed, children and adults, so adults dig out your stripes (or bikinis if you’re feeling adventurous 😉).
All the activities and games are FREE and will include;
Cannon Ball Toss
Walk the Plank
Hook a Duck
Pirate Tattoo Station
Pirate themed story telling will be provided by Book Bugs
And of course house and disco! 🔈
Come and get a taste of Mini Manoeuvres with a raft of activities and the usual Mini Manoeuvres party vibe soundtracked by some of Glasgows best DJs.
The cream of the crop of Scottish Street Food will be there so come hungry, you will not be disappointed by the food on offer. Grab your mateys, children, family and friends and join us for this unique event in a spectacular location.
- James Robertson – Live Author Event
- Creative Writing with Marjorie Lofti Gill
- Celebrating Diversity Festival
- Online launch of new CPO themed short film ‘Something To Lose’
- Scottish Writers Showcase 3 – Creative Conversations
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Sammy’s Lockdown #5
- Aly Bain and Phil Cunningham at Cottiers
- Lockdown Video – Mic Clark
- Scottish Writers Showcase 2 Creative Conversations
- Calypso Windrush Caribbean Film Festival
- SHA Virtual Kiltwalk Weekend 2020
- La Belle et la Bête – Open Air Screening
- Scottish Writers Creative Conversation Showcase
- Smokehead Sessions: Dave Arcari – full concert livestream
- Vegan Cookery Workshop
- Art in Nature: Make a Mandala
- Researching Scotland’s Mountain Women: National Library of Scotland
- Blues ‘n’ Twos with Dave Arcari
- Sonnet Youth Social Club #2