Mini Manoeuvres, Scottish Street Food Festival, 21 May, 2017
Sunday, 21 May, 2017
Riverside Museum, 100 Pointhouse Rd, Glasgow G3 8RS
Ahoy there! We are delighted to be asked on board for The Scottish Street Food Festival at the Riverside Museum this weekend!
Riverside, next to the Clyde, next to the Tall Ship…can only mean one thing….Pirates and Mermaids!
There will be prizes for the best dressed, children and adults, so adults dig out your stripes (or bikinis if you’re feeling adventurous 😉).
All the activities and games are FREE and will include;
Cannon Ball Toss
Walk the Plank
Hook a Duck
Pirate Tattoo Station
Pirate themed story telling will be provided by Book Bugs
And of course house and disco! 🔈
Come and get a taste of Mini Manoeuvres with a raft of activities and the usual Mini Manoeuvres party vibe soundtracked by some of Glasgows best DJs.
The cream of the crop of Scottish Street Food will be there so come hungry, you will not be disappointed by the food on offer. Grab your mateys, children, family and friends and join us for this unique event in a spectacular location.
- Creative Conversation: Kate Charlesworth, Illustrator and Writer
- Celtic Connections 2020: Lucy Rose review Fionnuala Boyle
- GRIT Orchestra Celtic Connections 2020 photography and review Pauline Keightley
- Helen McClory: Short Story Writer and Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Wrest and Maz O’Connor, Celtic Connections review Fionnuala Boyle
- Winter Tree Identification Workshop
- Luca Manning & Fergus McCreadie Celtic Connections
- John Inglis Exhibition New Collages 2016 – 2019 Compass Gallery
- Red Thread Film Club Lynne Ramsay – Gasman and Ratcatcher
- A Hidden Life, GFT
- Weathering With You GFT
- Waves GFT
- Bombshell GFT
- Cleanin’ Up The Town Remembering Ghostbusters GFT
- Preview: The Man Who Killed Don Quixote + Recorded Q&A GFT
- Everything – The Real Thing Story Q & A
- Celtic Connections & Fallen Angels Club: Danni Nicholls
- Isobel Campbell Isobel Campbell with Hannah Fisher & Sorren Maclean and Nina Violet Celtic Connections
- Celtic Connections: SHHE SHHE + GRISLY FAYE Hug and Pint
- Rachael Dadd, The Glad Cafe Celtic Connections