Milngavie Makers Market, Saturday 19 March, 2016. 1 – 5 p.m.
Milngavie Makers Market on Saturday 19th March from 1-5pm at the Milngavie Town Hall.
Don’t miss the first Milngavie Makers Market with an amazing selection of talented local craftspeople.
Watch out for Mo McQuillan’s Scottish handcrafted silver jewellery – you will love her unique designs.
Mo McQuillan’s Silver
The Wee Craft Company
Kraken Me Up toys and accessories
Mauralen Glass Artist
Hevvy Wool knits and crochets
Milngavie Town Hall
71 Station Rd
(across the street from the Milngavie train station)
- CinemaAttic – Catalan Film Festival CCA
- Christmas at Glasgow Film Theatre 2019
- The Report plus Short Glasgow Film Theatre
- Take 2: Mary Poppins GFT
- Singing Lovebirds, GFT
- Shooting the Mafia, GFT
- Judy and Punch, GFT
- Marriage Story GFT
- It’s A Wonderful Life Seamore Neighbourhood Cinema Glasgow
- Cooking Pot Biting the Hand that Feeds, CCA
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Book Week Scotland 2019: Kerry Hudson
- Spot The Signs Renfrewshire
- The Greatest Hits, Mental Health Fundraiser
- The Big Talk, Men and Mental Health at The Ice Box
- Befriending Food Experience Celebrate St Andrew’s Day
- Glasgow Hospitals Christmas Concert 2019 Royal Concert Hall
- Book launch: The Light Acknowledgers by Gerry Cambridge
- Telling Invents Told Lis Rhodes
- Winter Fine Art and Antiques Auction, Great Western Auction