Milngavie Makers Market, Saturday 19 March, 2016. 1 – 5 p.m.
Milngavie Makers Market on Saturday 19th March from 1-5pm at the Milngavie Town Hall.
Don’t miss the first Milngavie Makers Market with an amazing selection of talented local craftspeople.
Watch out for Mo McQuillan’s Scottish handcrafted silver jewellery – you will love her unique designs.
Mo McQuillan’s Silver
The Wee Craft Company
Kraken Me Up toys and accessories
Mauralen Glass Artist
Hevvy Wool knits and crochets
Milngavie Town Hall
71 Station Rd
(across the street from the Milngavie train station)
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- G20 Festival Safe Play for Children Under 11
- Murder at the Mela by Leela Soma
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Climate Change The Facts David Attenborough Savvy Film
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Drive In Movies Paisley
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Edinburgh Film Festival At Home
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew
- Joan of Arc Glasgow Film Theatre – Virtual Cinema
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- Nurture through Nature – one to one support Woodlands Community