Sh(w)op for Skin Cancer, Melanoma Action and Support Scotland, Charity Shopping, Glasgow 19 and 20 November, 2016
Some of you remember the MASScot Shop in St.Enoch Square.
Now MASScot want to bring you charity shopping with a difference!
Come along to 208 Clyde Street on the 19th and 20th November, for a girls afternoon. Have a drink and browse pretty things as new and at a fraction of the original price!
We welcome your pre-loved handbags and accessories in great condition. You may donate these or we will sell for you at 30% commission. Feel free to bring along your old handbags or accessories if you’re looking to sell something for a little profit whilst supporting skin cancer patients and their carers in the process.
The event will also serve as an introduction to our new premises – so if you’re thinking of attending just to have a look and say hi, come on down!
We would appreciate items for sale on commission prior to the event.
MASScot provides complementary therapies and support for skin cancer patients and their families. We also raise awareness of the issues surrounding skin cancer in schools, in public and online.
- Glasgow Film Festival – Programme Announced 2020
- Candlelight Spoken Word Open Mic
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow
- Wakeful Screening at CCA
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- Celtic Connections 2020 Hannah Read and Andy Monaghan review by Fionnuala Boyle
- Opening and Closing Galas announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Celine and Julie Go Boating, GFT
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Different from Others with Illustrated Talk, GFT
- Finish Exposure Films from the Arctic
- Waves GFT
- Bombshell GFT
- Chinese Visual Festival 2020
- Coastal Connections Festival 2020 review and photography by Pauline Keightley
- Preview: Parasite + Satellite Q&A with Bong Joon-ho-GFT
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Burns Night (excellent)
- Burns Night Ceilidh, Stereo