Sh(w)op for Skin Cancer, Melanoma Action and Support Scotland, Charity Shopping, Glasgow 19 and 20 November, 2016
Some of you remember the MASScot Shop in St.Enoch Square.
Now MASScot want to bring you charity shopping with a difference!
Come along to 208 Clyde Street on the 19th and 20th November, for a girls afternoon. Have a drink and browse pretty things as new and at a fraction of the original price!
We welcome your pre-loved handbags and accessories in great condition. You may donate these or we will sell for you at 30% commission. Feel free to bring along your old handbags or accessories if you’re looking to sell something for a little profit whilst supporting skin cancer patients and their carers in the process.
The event will also serve as an introduction to our new premises – so if you’re thinking of attending just to have a look and say hi, come on down!
We would appreciate items for sale on commission prior to the event.
MASScot provides complementary therapies and support for skin cancer patients and their families. We also raise awareness of the issues surrounding skin cancer in schools, in public and online.
- Idrish – Glasgow Short Film Festival
- Return, Remake, React
- Lapidus Creative Writing with Lesley O’Brien
- Aye Write: Jenni Fagan with Claire Mitchell QC and Zoe Venditozzi Witches of Scotland Podcast
- Book Launch: The Pharmacist by Rachelle Atalla
- Hairspray, Beatson Gin and Sing
- Glasgow South Side Wellbeing Fair
- Vinicombe Street Party 2022
- Modren Makars Launch Event
- Active Travel for Whiteinch & Scotstoun
- Mansfield Park Street Festival
- Glasgow Mela 2022
- Aye Write: Karen Campbell and Nataliya Deleva
- Glasgow West End – Summer Events 2022
- Alma Wolfson – ‘A Painter’s Passion’
- Outi and Nico at Tchai Ovna
- Performers at Glasgow Jazz Festival 2022
- Book Launch: This Script by Jenny Lindsay
- Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Grease The Musical at Websters Theatre Glasgow West End