Sh(w)op for Skin Cancer, Melanoma Action and Support Scotland, Charity Shopping, Glasgow 19 and 20 November, 2016
Some of you remember the MASScot Shop in St.Enoch Square.
Now MASScot want to bring you charity shopping with a difference!
Come along to 208 Clyde Street on the 19th and 20th November, for a girls afternoon. Have a drink and browse pretty things as new and at a fraction of the original price!
We welcome your pre-loved handbags and accessories in great condition. You may donate these or we will sell for you at 30% commission. Feel free to bring along your old handbags or accessories if you’re looking to sell something for a little profit whilst supporting skin cancer patients and their carers in the process.
The event will also serve as an introduction to our new premises – so if you’re thinking of attending just to have a look and say hi, come on down!
We would appreciate items for sale on commission prior to the event.
MASScot provides complementary therapies and support for skin cancer patients and their families. We also raise awareness of the issues surrounding skin cancer in schools, in public and online.
- Creative Conversations: Anuradha Roy
- Creative Activism: 20th Anniversary of Scotland’s Repeal of Section 28
- Arracht – Glasgow Film Theatre at Home
- The Long Walk – GFT A Home
- Africa in Motion 2020
- Cambridge Literary Festival – Winter Festival Online
- French Film Festival 2020 – Online
- Big Book Week Scotland Quiz 2020
- P.M. Freestone at Creative Conversations
- Book Week Scotland 2020
- Real Bread Bakers – Screening and Discussion
- Book Week Scotland 2020: Glasgow Libraries
- Creative Conversations: Sandy NicDhòmhnaill Jones
- I Like Your Hat – book launch with Magi Gibson
- Scottish Writers Centre: Double Book Launch Leela Soma and Allan Martin
- Hand Made Guitars – Glasgow
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Poetry, Reading and Discussion
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Queerness in 1980s Glasgow – Douglas Stuart