Sh(w)op for Skin Cancer, Melanoma Action and Support Scotland, Charity Shopping, Glasgow 19 and 20 November, 2016
Some of you remember the MASScot Shop in St.Enoch Square.
Now MASScot want to bring you charity shopping with a difference!
Come along to 208 Clyde Street on the 19th and 20th November, for a girls afternoon. Have a drink and browse pretty things as new and at a fraction of the original price!
We welcome your pre-loved handbags and accessories in great condition. You may donate these or we will sell for you at 30% commission. Feel free to bring along your old handbags or accessories if you’re looking to sell something for a little profit whilst supporting skin cancer patients and their carers in the process.
The event will also serve as an introduction to our new premises – so if you’re thinking of attending just to have a look and say hi, come on down!
We would appreciate items for sale on commission prior to the event.
MASScot provides complementary therapies and support for skin cancer patients and their families. We also raise awareness of the issues surrounding skin cancer in schools, in public and online.
- Creative Conversations: Homi K Bhabha
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Creative Thursdays – Jewish Textile Art
- Project-Ability, Virtual Exhibition
- Rocks at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Nocturnal GFT
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- Freddy Anderson – collected poems and prose book release
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- To Meat or Not to Meat – Climate Action
- From the Studio of Alasdair Gray – Sale Great Western Auctions
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day