Sh(w)op for Skin Cancer, Melanoma Action and Support Scotland, Charity Shopping, Glasgow 19 and 20 November, 2016
Some of you remember the MASScot Shop in St.Enoch Square.
Now MASScot want to bring you charity shopping with a difference!
Come along to 208 Clyde Street on the 19th and 20th November, for a girls afternoon. Have a drink and browse pretty things as new and at a fraction of the original price!
We welcome your pre-loved handbags and accessories in great condition. You may donate these or we will sell for you at 30% commission. Feel free to bring along your old handbags or accessories if you’re looking to sell something for a little profit whilst supporting skin cancer patients and their carers in the process.
The event will also serve as an introduction to our new premises – so if you’re thinking of attending just to have a look and say hi, come on down!
We would appreciate items for sale on commission prior to the event.
MASScot provides complementary therapies and support for skin cancer patients and their families. We also raise awareness of the issues surrounding skin cancer in schools, in public and online.
- Kittlin at Paisley Abbey
- Starry Skies at CCA
- Christmas Festival Finn’s Place
- This Is Not A Christmas Market
- Wasps Winter Market The Briggait
- Scottish Writers Christmas Speakeasy 2021
- C’mon, C’mon at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Glasgow Film Theatre December Programme 2021
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: Interview with Evelyn Lawrie
- Songwriting Circle at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Christmas Jazz and Tea, Tchai Ovna
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – First Screenings Announced
- Read In to Celebrate St Andrew’s Day White Inch Library
- C7 Christmas Spectacular: A Jangle Journey
- Christmas Craft and Flea, The Briggait
- Bay Inn Bowling – Annual Christmas Quiz
- Book launch: Like A Tree Walking by Vahni Capildeo
- Christmas Evil (1980) – screening Old Hairdresser’s
- White Christmas at GFT