Makers Fair– Shawlands Arcade
Saturday 27 August – Sunday 18 December 2022
Following the success of Makers Fairs collaboration with Art Space G41 (ASG41) and Southside Fringe (SSF) there will be monthly makers markets monthly at Shawlands Arcade.
Stalls will be available in the old Farmfoods Unit in Shawlands Shopping Centre on the last weekend of each month.
Support local and handmade and browse a wide selection of original artwork and handmade goods. Including (but not limited to) prints, illustrations, jewellery, ceramics, textile, paper crafts, aromatherapy & more.
Watch out for further information of events on Facebook.
- Makers Fair– Shawlands Arcade
- National Youth Pipe Band of Scotland
- Mika & Me Optical Studios Glasgow
- Rod Picott at The Glad Cafe
- Alma Wolfson – ‘A Painter’s Passion’
- 20 Years of Oxfam Music
- Oxfam Music Shop Byres Road
- Clothes Swap and Repair Party
- Night Flea Market – Ukraine Fundraiser
- Glasgow’s Craft and Flea Market
- Partick Pop Up Indoor Market
- A Visit to Kelvingrove
- Craft and Flea, Makers Market, Glasgow
- This Is Not A Christmas Market
- Wasps Winter Market The Briggait
- Christmas Craft and Flea, The Briggait
- Byres Road: Christmas Market and Christmas Tree Light Up
- Christmas Commissions, Exhibition and Gifts Kelvin Art Studio & Gallery
- Palindrome: Cohen – Art Painting & Photography Exhibition
- Landscapes Without Figures, The American South West by Ian R. Mitchell