The Mad Platter is helping to host Art for Arts sake! Call for artists.
The Mad Platter is helping to host Art for Arts sake !
A charity exhibition in aid of Marie Curie and Children’s Hospice Association Scotland (CHAS) at Store Interiors Anniesland
On the 9th of April and the exhibition will run for a month artists will receive a 50% commission on their work and the rest will be donated to these two extremely worth while charities.
From sculpture to ceramics and silversmith, photography and paintings ALL welcome.
Artists need to be in place by the 20th of February so anyone interested in being a part of this please PM Kirsty at Mad Platters on Facebook
‘Wouldn’t it be wonderful to have your work seen but most of all SOLD!!
Looking forward to seeing some exciting pieces of art it does not have to be new work although you have till April to get creating.’
Filed under: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Trans – I Got Life at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Cicada, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Temple Grandin plus Recorded Q & A, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Mass, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Nightmare Alley, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Memory Box, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Belfast, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Compass Gallery: Gary Anderson RSW : Thoughts and Contemplations
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Spotlight on Stress- free online masterclass
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: A New Kid On The Block
- Beyond Form Creative Writing Courses
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – More Events Announced