The Mad Platter is helping to host Art for Arts sake! Call for artists.
The Mad Platter is helping to host Art for Arts sake !
A charity exhibition in aid of Marie Curie and Children’s Hospice Association Scotland (CHAS) at Store Interiors Anniesland
On the 9th of April and the exhibition will run for a month artists will receive a 50% commission on their work and the rest will be donated to these two extremely worth while charities.
From sculpture to ceramics and silversmith, photography and paintings ALL welcome.
Artists need to be in place by the 20th of February so anyone interested in being a part of this please PM Kirsty at Mad Platters on Facebook
‘Wouldn’t it be wonderful to have your work seen but most of all SOLD!!
Looking forward to seeing some exciting pieces of art it does not have to be new work although you have till April to get creating.’
Filed under: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Carols in the Cloisters
- Christmas Fayre Gallowgate
- Coorie In at Glasgow Botanic Gardens
- Christmas Come and Sing, University of Glasgow Choir
- Friday Focus: Scottish Art Acquisitions
- Panto: A Crackin Cinderella Story at Websters
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- White Christmas – Andre Rieu
- Eileen at GFT
- We Dare To Dream + Q and A at GFT
- Preview: Earth Mama plus Q and A
- Maestro at GFT
- Fallen Leaves
- Elf at IMAX Glasgow and Glasgow Science Centre Galleries
- Cinemasters: Powell and Pressburger GFT
- Take 2: Trolls Band Together
- Oppenheimer at GFT 70mm
- It’s a Wonderful Life GFT
- Arthur’s Christmas Tale in aid of Shelter Scotland
- The Tell Tale Rooms with Andrew Kötting