The Mad Platter is helping to host Art for Arts sake! Call for artists.
The Mad Platter is helping to host Art for Arts sake !
A charity exhibition in aid of Marie Curie and Children’s Hospice Association Scotland (CHAS) at Store Interiors Anniesland
On the 9th of April and the exhibition will run for a month artists will receive a 50% commission on their work and the rest will be donated to these two extremely worth while charities.
From sculpture to ceramics and silversmith, photography and paintings ALL welcome.
Artists need to be in place by the 20th of February so anyone interested in being a part of this please PM Kirsty at Mad Platters on Facebook
‘Wouldn’t it be wonderful to have your work seen but most of all SOLD!!
Looking forward to seeing some exciting pieces of art it does not have to be new work although you have till April to get creating.’
Filed under: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Burns Baby Burns Dance of the Underclass Aftershow Party
- Cine(thesia) Coming Out, Kelvin Hall
- Different from Others with Illustrated Talk, GFT
- No Fathers in Kashmir, GFT
- Celine and Julie Go Boating, GFT
- The Personal History of David Copperfield, GFT
- Creative Conversation: Kate Charlesworth, Illustrator and Writer
- Celtic Connections 2020: Lucy Rose review Fionnuala Boyle
- GRIT Orchestra Celtic Connections 2020 photography and review Pauline Keightley
- Helen McClory: Short Story Writer and Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Wrest and Maz O’Connor, Celtic Connections review Fionnuala Boyle
- Winter Tree Identification Workshop
- Luca Manning & Fergus McCreadie Celtic Connections
- John Inglis Exhibition New Collages 2016 – 2019 Compass Gallery
- Red Thread Film Club Lynne Ramsay – Gasman and Ratcatcher
- A Hidden Life, GFT
- Weathering With You GFT
- Waves GFT
- Bombshell GFT
- Cleanin’ Up The Town Remembering Ghostbusters GFT