Lou Lou’s Glasgow Vintage Fair, The Briggait, Sunday 22 November, 2015
Lou Lou’s Glasgow Vintage Fair on Sun 22nd November 2015
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
WINNER OF BEST VINTAGE FAIR IN THE UK 2013, 2014 & 2015!
Lou Lou’s Glasgow Vintage Fair will take place at the spectacular Briggait for big vintage fair which includes a wonderful vintage tea party! You will find vintage fashion, homeware, homemade products, entertainment, vintage tea-room, and of course the vintage beauty salon!
Vintage Hair and Makeup
The wonderful ladies from LIPSTICK, LASHES & LOCKS will be quiffing, rolling and curling your locks and make up in their pop up beauty salon from your favourite era into fabulous vintage styles.
Vintage Tea Room
TEA JENNY will be setting up a cute tea party serving all manner of sweet treats on fabulous vintage china which will include cupcakes, cake by the slice, brownies and more! Not forgetting of course tea in old fashioned tea cups and proper coffee in our vintage tea room.
Entry price (public): Adults £2, under 12s free
141 Bridgegate, Glasgow G1 5HZ
- Govanhill International Festival 2021
- Arlington @150 – Arlington Baths Club Celebrating 150 Years
- Piping Live! – Glasgow, August, 2021
- Fun Day – Doon the Watter at Glasgow Green
- Shoot Your Shot PRIDE
- Merchant City Festival 2021
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove
- Red Squirrel Press – Launch of Three Publications
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Glasgow School of Art Digital Showcase 2021
- Hillhead Summer Arts Academy 2021
- Mansfield Park Street Festival 2021
- Vinicombe Street Gala 2021
- Touring Scotland – Pop Up Opera 2021
- Scottish Books Long Weekend
- Contemporary Quilt Group, The Auld Kirk
- Sheffield Doc Festival 2021 at GFT
- Aye Write on Demand 2021
- Refugee Festival Scotland 2021
- Riverside Festival Glasgow 2021 – Online