Lou Lou’s Glasgow Vintage Fair, The Briggait, Sunday 22 November, 2015
Lou Lou’s Glasgow Vintage Fair on Sun 22nd November 2015
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
WINNER OF BEST VINTAGE FAIR IN THE UK 2013, 2014 & 2015!
Lou Lou’s Glasgow Vintage Fair will take place at the spectacular Briggait for big vintage fair which includes a wonderful vintage tea party! You will find vintage fashion, homeware, homemade products, entertainment, vintage tea-room, and of course the vintage beauty salon!
Vintage Hair and Makeup
The wonderful ladies from LIPSTICK, LASHES & LOCKS will be quiffing, rolling and curling your locks and make up in their pop up beauty salon from your favourite era into fabulous vintage styles.
Vintage Tea Room
TEA JENNY will be setting up a cute tea party serving all manner of sweet treats on fabulous vintage china which will include cupcakes, cake by the slice, brownies and more! Not forgetting of course tea in old fashioned tea cups and proper coffee in our vintage tea room.
Entry price (public): Adults £2, under 12s free
141 Bridgegate, Glasgow G1 5HZ
- Carols in the Cloisters, University of Glasgow
- Kittlin at Paisley Abbey
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – First Screenings Announced
- C7 Christmas Spectacular: A Jangle Journey
- Art for Africa in Memory of Rony Bridges
- Poetry and the Climate Crisis: Scotland and India
- French Film Festival UK 2021
- Havana Glasgow film Festival: El Techno – The Roof
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Christmas Appeal Benefit – The Primevals
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- GWL – Walking Tour with Denise Mina
- Book Week Scotland: Writing Trumpet with Jackie Kay
- OSS From Africa With Love
- Delicious, French Film Festival at GFT
- Palindrome: Cohen – Art Painting & Photography Exhibition
- Fidel Up Close – CCA
- COP26: Towards Net Zero – speakers and discussion
- Glasgow: Global Day of Action for Climate Justice