Le Chalet Beaumartin, Glasgow West End
Le Chalet Beaumartin
518 Great Western Road, Glasgow, G12 8EL
The sister restaurant of Le Bistro Beaumartin in Hope Street has now opened a new eighteen seat restaurant at Kelvinbridge, Glasgow West End.
Something different and indulgent – specialists in French raclette, cheese fondue, soups, desserts including chocolate fondue.
There’s also a deli selling saucisson, foie gras and cheese to take home.
Bring your own bottle.
Book now 0141 237 3363
Monday/Tuesday – Closed
Wednesday/Thursday/Friday – 12pm – 2pm & 5pm till 10pm
Saturday – 12.30pm till 10.30pm
Sunday – 12.30pm – 8pm
Le Bistro Beaumartin, 161 Hope Street,
Glasgow, G2 2UQ
- Opening Party – The Landing Hub Refuweegee Fundraiser
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- Feeding the City – screening and panel discussion
- Dumb Instrument with Duglas T Stewart
- COP26: The Plan That Came From The Bottom Up
- A Play, A Pie and A Pint Autumn Programme 2021
- COP26 – Glasgow’s Wee Forests
- Christmas Appeal Benefit – The Primevals
- Halloween 2021 – Spooktacular Walk, Glasgow Green
- Listening Party Launch – Jim Byrne’s E.P. ‘4 Country & Folk Songs’
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2021
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Glasgow Film Theatre Announces Return of Christmas Programme
- Tanna Slamma Ding Dong, Tannahill Arts Festival
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Atlantic Slavery Glasgow ‘Hidden in Plain Sight’
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: Dora Wright
- Helen Rose Outdoors Rigging Hill, Largs.
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow