Le Chalet Beaumartin, Glasgow West End
Le Chalet Beaumartin
518 Great Western Road, Glasgow, G12 8EL
The sister restaurant of Le Bistro Beaumartin in Hope Street has now opened a new eighteen seat restaurant at Kelvinbridge, Glasgow West End.
Something different and indulgent – specialists in French raclette, cheese fondue, soups, desserts including chocolate fondue.
There’s also a deli selling saucisson, foie gras and cheese to take home.
Bring your own bottle.
Book now 0141 237 3363
Monday/Tuesday – Closed
Wednesday/Thursday/Friday – 12pm – 2pm & 5pm till 10pm
Saturday – 12.30pm till 10.30pm
Sunday – 12.30pm – 8pm
Le Bistro Beaumartin, 161 Hope Street,
Glasgow, G2 2UQ
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Performance Cancelled by Pat Byrne
- Sounds in the Suburbs Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Ian R. Mitchell – Some Images From Glasgow’s Past
- Cottiers: At Home Bottle Shop and Takeaway
- Cake At Number 8: Cupcakes Against Covid
- Jamaica Kincaid: novelist and writer – Creative Conversations ZOOM EVENT
- Mother India Cafe – Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Helen Rose’s Outdoor Diary: Binghams Pond and Dawsholm Park
- Fiona Alderman: Stuck in Salignac and Just Waiting
- A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A DANCING ANIMAL poem by Brian Whittingham
- Bob Law’s Blog: Scotland – Walking and Photography Lunderston Bay To Kip Marina
- Teachers and Volunteers at Hyndland Secondary School Sewing Hospital Scrubs
- Beatson puts fun into fundraising – online quizz
- Helen Rose Outdoor Diary Renton to Balloch. April 2020
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Second charity helicopter air ambulance launched in Scotland
- Houlihan Pharmacy launches Automated Prescription Collection Service.