Knightswood School – Rae McGreevy Malawi Young Leaders of Learning Trip
ZUMBA FOR MALAWI – Dalmuir C.E. CENTRE
6.30 P.M. – 8.00 P.M.
A FIVER TO ZUMBA PLUS RAFFLE
Duntocher Rd, Clydebank G81 4RQ
(Five minutes from Dalmuir Train Station – Mountblow Bus passes Centre)
Sixteen year old Rae McGreevy, a pupil at Knightswood Secondary School, has been been selected to go on the Malawi Young Leaders of Learning (MYLOL) trip, in September 2016, along with twenty other people from the school.
MYLOL presents a once in a life time opportunity to go to Malawi to see and experience what school children’s lives are like in that country and to undertake voluntary work. This will include visiting schools and orphanages and helping with renewing and fixing parts of the school.
The Scottish pupils will also help Malawi children with their English and undertake activities including P.E. classes.
‘If you seek any further information please don’t hesitate to ask.
Thank you, Rae.’
Rae will be busy over the next year fundraising for the trip. Anyone wishing to contribute please donate here.
One response to “Knightswood School – Rae McGreevy Malawi Young Leaders of Learning Trip”
- Rod Picott The Admiral Bar
- Opening GYFF Gala: The Farewell (PG)
- Something Fishy Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Cleek the movie – Tannahill Arts Festival
- Take One Action Film Festival 2019 CCA
- Sorry We Missed You + Q & A Paul Lavery
- Careers in Film – Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2019 Announces Full Programme
- Pity Party Film Club CCA
- The Farewell Opening Gala GYFF 2019
- Harvest Festival North Kelvin Meadow and The Children’s Wood
- Arlington Baths Club Glasgow Doors Open Days 2019
- Glasgow Doors Open Day Guided Tours at The Lighthouse
- Bloody Scotland 2019
- An Evening with Robin Laing