Knightswood School – Rae McGreevy Malawi Young Leaders of Learning Trip
ZUMBA FOR MALAWI – Dalmuir C.E. CENTRE
6.30 P.M. – 8.00 P.M.
A FIVER TO ZUMBA PLUS RAFFLE
Duntocher Rd, Clydebank G81 4RQ
(Five minutes from Dalmuir Train Station – Mountblow Bus passes Centre)
Sixteen year old Rae McGreevy, a pupil at Knightswood Secondary School, has been been selected to go on the Malawi Young Leaders of Learning (MYLOL) trip, in September 2016, along with twenty other people from the school.
MYLOL presents a once in a life time opportunity to go to Malawi to see and experience what school children’s lives are like in that country and to undertake voluntary work. This will include visiting schools and orphanages and helping with renewing and fixing parts of the school.
The Scottish pupils will also help Malawi children with their English and undertake activities including P.E. classes.
‘If you seek any further information please don’t hesitate to ask.
Thank you, Rae.’
Rae will be busy over the next year fundraising for the trip. Anyone wishing to contribute please donate here.
One response to “Knightswood School – Rae McGreevy Malawi Young Leaders of Learning Trip”
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables
- Govan Stones Music Festival
- Riverside Festival 2021
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Bat Walk, Glasgow Green
- Local Food at COP26 – Open Meeting