Kelvin Hall Building Tours
Take a forty five minute tour of Kelvin Hall. You will be amazed at what’s behind the scenes in Glasgow Museums’ stores at Kelvin Hall – home to approximately 400,000 Glasgow Museums’ objects including social history, Mackintosh, archaeology and furniture collections.
Kelvin Hall is a unique partnership between Glasgow Life, the University of Glasgow and the National Library of Scotland with this iconic Glasgow venue transformed into an exciting centre of cultural excellence providing access to collections, temporary displays, teaching and research, alongside a state-of-the-art Glasgow Club health and fitness centre.
Store tours times
Entrance and tours are free but booking required.
Email email@example.com or Telephone 01412761450
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Nocturnal GFT
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- Freddy Anderson – collected poems and prose book release
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- To Meat or Not to Meat – Climate Action
- From the Studio of Alasdair Gray – Sale Great Western Auctions
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day
- BFI London Film Festival 2020 at GFT
- Big Wednesday Night Quiz QMU
- Window Works by Sean Ellcombe RGI Glasgow
- Hip Hop to Opera via Negro Spirituals
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- September Programme at G.FT.
- John Byrne at 80 – Glasgow Print Studio