Kelvin Hall Building Tours
Take a forty five minute tour of Kelvin Hall. You will be amazed at what’s behind the scenes in Glasgow Museums’ stores at Kelvin Hall – home to approximately 400,000 Glasgow Museums’ objects including social history, Mackintosh, archaeology and furniture collections.
Kelvin Hall is a unique partnership between Glasgow Life, the University of Glasgow and the National Library of Scotland with this iconic Glasgow venue transformed into an exciting centre of cultural excellence providing access to collections, temporary displays, teaching and research, alongside a state-of-the-art Glasgow Club health and fitness centre.
Store tours times
Entrance and tours are free but booking required.
Email email@example.com or Telephone 01412761450
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Janine Jansen: Falling for Stradivari, GFT
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow