East End Free Festival Glasgow
Saturday 5 October, 2019 12 Noon till 12 Midnight.
The second month of the East End Free Festival!
Free – Register for Tickets
We are building a festival showcasing incredible diversity and talent and opening our doors to the world. Join us for a blether, laugh and a dance!
Operating on the ethos that music and performance art is for the many not just the few the East End Free Festival aims at challenging the status quo and providing everyone the opportunity to take part.
OCTOBER 5th LINE UP
Gordy Duncan JR
Sweet Aerobics Rave
Yoga by Scarlett Yoga
Dream Machine relaxation session
Laughter yoga workshop
With a belief that too many people are locked out of our cultural institutions for reasons of class, gender, age, disability or background, the monthly recurring one day festival wants to shake things up and create a level playing field.
Proudly supporting the PRS Keychange pledge, encouraging festivals and music organisations to achieve a 50:50 gender balance by 2022.
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Spring Blossom review Pat Byrne
- FrightFest – American Badger review by Danielle O’Neill Young
- FrightFest Glasgow 2021 – ‘Vicious Fun’ review Danielle O’Neill Young
- Glasgow Film Festival – Rosa’s Wedding review by Pat Byrne
- Book Launch – Peter May: The Night Gate
- Yer Old Faither review by Pat Byrne
- Spring Blossom Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Wildland Glasgow Film Festival Online review Pat Byrne
- Yer Old Faither, Glasgow Film Festival Online
- Introductions to birding in Glasgow – with Scott Rogers Part IV(Nature Recovery)
- CLIC Sargent – World Book Day Fundraiser
- Spring Fling Queen Margaret Drive
- The Knitting Station by Kirsti Wishart – book launch
- Creative Conversations Don Paterson
- Zero Waste Sunday Social – fast fashion and textile waste
- Minari at GFF21 – review by Pat Byrne
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival 2021 review by Pat Byrne
- Andrew Painting & Jim Crumley: #Wee Nature Fest
- February Noise – Refuweegee
- Mongrel: Donna Campbell debut poetry collection