Joyous Choir at Oxfam Bookshop Byres Road, Saturday 17 December, 2016
Saturday 17th December, 2016 – 3.30 p.m.
A performance by Joyous Choir.
This community choir is part of the Maryhill Integration Network and is made up of women from all over the world who have come to live in Glasgow. Oxfam Bookshop is looking forward to welcoming them, hearing their songs and helping them to raise some funds.
The choir are currently raising funds to ensure they can continue to rehearse and perform together.
Filed under: Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas in Glasgow 2016 – festive menus, shows, shopping., Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Poet’s Time with Jenne Gray
- The Zoom Session with Dave Arcari
- Ghost Stories from Around the World
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2020
- Canada Now – New Canadian Cinema at GFT
- Saint Maud, GFT
- On The Rocks, GFT
- I Am Greta – GFT
- Seahorse Saturday
- Movie Screening: ’13’ – Black History Month
- Science on the Sofa – Activities for Kids
- Breathe Better: Beginners Breathing Workshop
- From Glasgow To Saturn Fall Launch
- Remembering Alasdair Gray / Paradise
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance – Online Presentations
- Deep Dive Workshops Stay at Home Literary Festival
- Game On: Queer Disruptions in Sport screening plus Q&A
- World Food Day 2020 – Propogate Scotland
- Black History Month: Scots and Early British Colonialism in Asia
- International Day of the Girl Child