I AM_WSHOM_NYE, 31 December, 2015, Stereo
Thursday, December 31, 2015
10:30 PM – 4:00 AM
A New Year, a fresh start or a time to celebrate old friendships as Rabbie B taught us; with an extended party ’til four (amen).
‘From the basement i AM tackles this with its Janus-like approach – one eye in the past and the rest hurtling forward as fast as possible, like a demented Robo-goat searching for new grass to graze on.
But the grass is ALWAYS greener innit?
In the end the present is all we have so let’s just admit, we’re celebrating the passing of a second hand and rejoice in the fact we’re well and alive.’
‘From the top deck We Should Hang Out More are very much reminding us of the latter (the clue’s in the name) – a night where all are welcome but community is key and seeing pals and listening to excellent Disco is the plan. It’s not a bad plan.
***please be down by 11:30pm latest so you’re in and cosy with plenty of time to bring in the bells***
Stereo, i AM & WSHOM x’
Stereo Cafe Bar
20 – 28 Renfield Lane, G2 6PH
Filed under: Christmas in Glasgow, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Gig Guide plus Club Events, Glasgow Hogmanay, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more, What's on Glasgow: Students
- Future Glue Christmas Party
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience Christmas & New Year Party
- Celebrate Hogmanay at OranMor 2019
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow
- Kirsteen Harvey Live, Cottiers
- I Am A Rohinga Creative Conversations
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- Karen Campbell: Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Oscar Marzaroli Exhibition Streetworks
- Christmas at Glasgow Film Theatre 2019
- Matchbox Cineclub + Backseat Bingo Dial Code: Santa Claus + Secret Santa Party
- UKJF Why the Jews? + Starboy CCA
- Southern Exposure Utu CCA
- So Long, My Son GFT
- Knives Out GFT
- Honey Boy GFT
- The Forgotten Screening and Q & A
- Hotel du Vin 1 Devonshire Christmas Market 2019
- Christmas Shopping at Thistle Books Glasgow West End
- Super Market Christmas QMU