I AM_WSHOM_NYE, 31 December, 2015, Stereo
Thursday, December 31, 2015
10:30 PM – 4:00 AM
A New Year, a fresh start or a time to celebrate old friendships as Rabbie B taught us; with an extended party ’til four (amen).
‘From the basement i AM tackles this with its Janus-like approach – one eye in the past and the rest hurtling forward as fast as possible, like a demented Robo-goat searching for new grass to graze on.
But the grass is ALWAYS greener innit?
In the end the present is all we have so let’s just admit, we’re celebrating the passing of a second hand and rejoice in the fact we’re well and alive.’
‘From the top deck We Should Hang Out More are very much reminding us of the latter (the clue’s in the name) – a night where all are welcome but community is key and seeing pals and listening to excellent Disco is the plan. It’s not a bad plan.
***please be down by 11:30pm latest so you’re in and cosy with plenty of time to bring in the bells***
Stereo, i AM & WSHOM x’
Stereo Cafe Bar
20 – 28 Renfield Lane, G2 6PH
Filed under: Christmas in Glasgow, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Gig Guide plus Club Events, Glasgow Hogmanay, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more, What's on Glasgow: Students
- Idrish – Glasgow Short Film Festival
- Return, Remake, React
- Lapidus Creative Writing with Lesley O’Brien
- Aye Write: Jenni Fagan with Claire Mitchell QC and Zoe Venditozzi Witches of Scotland Podcast
- Book Launch: The Pharmacist by Rachelle Atalla
- Hairspray, Beatson Gin and Sing
- Glasgow South Side Wellbeing Fair
- Vinicombe Street Party 2022
- Modren Makars Launch Event
- Active Travel for Whiteinch & Scotstoun
- Mansfield Park Street Festival
- Glasgow Mela 2022
- Aye Write: Karen Campbell and Nataliya Deleva
- Glasgow West End – Summer Events 2022
- Alma Wolfson – ‘A Painter’s Passion’
- Outi and Nico at Tchai Ovna
- Performers at Glasgow Jazz Festival 2022
- Book Launch: This Script by Jenny Lindsay
- Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Grease The Musical at Websters Theatre Glasgow West End