I AM_WSHOM_NYE, 31 December, 2015, Stereo
Thursday, December 31, 2015
10:30 PM – 4:00 AM
A New Year, a fresh start or a time to celebrate old friendships as Rabbie B taught us; with an extended party ’til four (amen).
‘From the basement i AM tackles this with its Janus-like approach – one eye in the past and the rest hurtling forward as fast as possible, like a demented Robo-goat searching for new grass to graze on.
But the grass is ALWAYS greener innit?
In the end the present is all we have so let’s just admit, we’re celebrating the passing of a second hand and rejoice in the fact we’re well and alive.’
‘From the top deck We Should Hang Out More are very much reminding us of the latter (the clue’s in the name) – a night where all are welcome but community is key and seeing pals and listening to excellent Disco is the plan. It’s not a bad plan.
***please be down by 11:30pm latest so you’re in and cosy with plenty of time to bring in the bells***
Stereo, i AM & WSHOM x’
Stereo Cafe Bar
20 – 28 Renfield Lane, G2 6PH
Filed under: Christmas in Glasgow, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Gig Guide plus Club Events, Glasgow Hogmanay, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more, What's on Glasgow: Students
- Lindisfarne at Cottiers
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Starchild Sunflower Sanctuary – Autism
- Sound & Vision Drive-In Summer 2020
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- G20 Festival Safe Play for Children Under 11
- Murder at the Mela by Leela Soma
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Climate Change The Facts David Attenborough Savvy Film
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Drive In Movies Paisley
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Edinburgh Film Festival At Home
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew