Home – digital collaboration – first of three short films
Monday 20th April with your Breakfast Tea in Scotland, or your Evening Green Tea in Japan!
Vimeo Link available on Facebook (check back available soon)
What do you do when you can’t leave home? How does your perception of the world changes? How are you coping with no one to visit your house? What crazy activities can you think of to burst these 4 walls?
The Flames in Scotland and Japan will invite you in their HOME taking you on a journey and showing you the poetry of their daily lives.
The Flames is Tricky Hat multimedia performance company just for people over 50. Through performance, film and music, we explore stories of later life, challenging perceptions of ageing.
This film will be subtitled in Japanese and English.
This section: Cinema
Filed under: Cinema
- Twitter Chat, Little Women at GFT Online Film Club
- Film Friday Art in the Archive National Library of Scotland
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival – Top Documentary Picks for Young People
- Tomorrow Is Always Too Long by Phil Collins (2014) watch online
- At Home With GFT
- Home – digital collaboration – first of three short films
- The Glasgow Diet – Documentary on History of Food fundraiser
- The Social Isolation Film Festival curated by GFT
- Glasgow Short Film Festival 2020: My First Film
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020, The August Virgin review Fionnuala Boyle
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 Celebrates Record Audience Figures
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 Women Make Film
- International Women’s Day Glasgow 2020 – Bike for Good
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Billie
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Anderson Falls
- Glasgow Film Festival: A Night of Horror: Nightmare Radio
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 Our Ladies
- Glasgow Film Festival: Romantic Comedy + Live Score by Summer Camp
- Days of the Bagnold Summer Glasgow Film Festival
- Bacurau, Glasgow Film Festival 2020