Historic Significance of Ellisland Farm, Centre for Robert Burns
Friday 5 June, 2020, 11 a.m.
The Centre for Robert Burns Studies University of Glasgow and Ellisland Farm teams will participate with Prof Gerry Carruthers in online seminar on the historic significance of Ellisland Farm as a Burns site.
Join The Talk on The Historical Importance of Ellisland Farm (Home of Rabbie Burns 1788 – 1791)
Email to Register: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The talk and following discussion will take place online on Friday 5th June between 11am and 12.30pm,
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events, Classes and Workshops, Coronavirus, Pat's Home Page Blog, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more, Zoom and online events
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Nocturnal GFT
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- Freddy Anderson – collected poems and prose book release
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- To Meat or Not to Meat – Climate Action
- From the Studio of Alasdair Gray – Sale Great Western Auctions
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day
- BFI London Film Festival 2020 at GFT
- Big Wednesday Night Quiz QMU
- Window Works by Sean Ellcombe RGI Glasgow
- Hip Hop to Opera via Negro Spirituals
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- September Programme at G.FT.
- John Byrne at 80 – Glasgow Print Studio