Hand Made Guitars – Glasgow
Fine hand made guitars by Peter Byrne
Each instrument is unique and truly hand made.
Peter is an accomplished luthier who studied at London Guildhall University – he has been designing and making guitars for 20 years.
‘Can’t find the guitar you have been looking for all these years? Maybe it doesn’t exist – Yet!’
About the Guitars
Peter uses the finest quality woods to create his instruments. All his (spec built) guitars come with Seymour Duncan pickups. (Although any kind of pickup can be used in his guitars). What makes his design unique is the use of “tune o’matic” style bridges with a through body string construction. “Best of both words you could say”. Peter’s guitars are also chambered and have what’s known as a drop top – meaning the guitar body is constructed with either a two or four chambered section with a solid hardwood top.
Workshop Shaping Up
If you are interested in purchasing or commissioning an instrument, or if you have any questions, please get in touch:
07986 433 959
This section: Pat's Home Page Blog, Shopping
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Compass Gallery: Gary Anderson RSW : Thoughts and Contemplations
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Roy’s West End View: Battered Boris savaged by top Scots true blues
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Wullie Davidson’s Blog: Extreme Global Weather Events of 2021
- Bob Law’s Blog: An Unusual Cross Country Ski Day in Glasgow
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
- G20 Young People to Climb Ben Nevis to support people affected by poverty
- Shaking Hands With Christmas – Brian Whittingham
- Is this ‘Black Bitch’ name ban really justified?
- Roma Night at The Rum Shack
- Mother India – Christmas Menu 2021 Set Menus
- This Is Not A Christmas Market
- Wasps Winter Market The Briggait
- Dante and Alasdair Gray Symposium
- Glasgow Film Theatre December Programme 2021
- Christmas Craft and Flea, The Briggait