Halloween Window Wanderland Anderston
31 October, 2020 4.30 p.m. until 8.30 p.m.
Anderston Hallowe’en Window Wanderland
SCARE AND SHARE! Anderston Primary Parent Council and The Pyramid at Anderston,
All treats no tricks for a covid-safe guising alternative! A magical spooky outdoor trail of windows in the local community around Anderston.
Display at home, at work, in your car or in your garden – anywhere with a window or your own outdoor space. Local shops and businesses will also take part.
Displays inspired by The Day of the Dead, Divali, Autumn, pumpkins and turnips.
Anderston Hallowe’en Window Wanderland is supported by Sanctuary Housing Association and Glasgow City Council Area Partnership Anderston/City/Yorkhill.
Sign up here – https://www.windowwanderland.com/…/anderston-glasgow-2020/
- Spring Blossom Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Wildland Glasgow Film Festival Online review Pat Byrne
- Yer Old Faither, Glasgow Film Festival Online
- Introductions to birding in Glasgow – with Scott Rogers Part IV(Nature Recovery)
- CLIC Sargent – World Book Day Fundraiser
- Spring Fling Queen Margaret Drive
- The Knitting Station by Kirsti Wishart – book launch
- Zero Waste Sunday Social – fast fashion and textile waste
- Minari at GFF21 – review by Pat Byrne
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival 2021 review by Pat Byrne
- February Noise – Refuweegee
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival Online 2021
- New Patterns for Paisley, Paisley Book Festival
- Breaking Boundaries: Main Reading Vahni Capildeo and Mark Waldron
- More premieres and guests announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- What It Means To Overcome – Paisley Film Festival
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 Truman and Tennessee
- Creative Conversations: Scarlett Thomas
- The World I Fell Out Of – Melanie Reid
- Crossways Literary Festival 2021 – Online