Halloween Apocalypse Glasgow
It seems Guising will not be going ahead this year.
Although residents can’t actually meet you can come along to the spooky display in Kelvingrove Square.
If you have a pumpkin or turnip you can show it off on the paved area.
You can search for hidden bags of treats for kids to find so please bring a torch.
Please note this is not a Halloween party or event where you can stay. It’s a have a look and grab and go. Children must come with an adult and stay in their household groups.
You might also want to take part in this Windows of Wonder, G20 Window Wanderland Anderston so there will be a wander to go on and see some of the decorations.
Please stick to government guidelines even though we will be outdoors.
Remember to follow all Scottish Government and NHS Scotland guidelines and stay safe. Please ensure you comply with current COVID-19 restrictions. Wander in your household group and keep at least 2 meters from other people. Sanitise/wash hands regularly.
- Refugees for Justice, Remembrance Bench Dedication
- Glasgow Film Festival Announces 2022 Programme
- Terrence Higgins Trust 10K Fundraiser in Glasgow
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – More Events Announced
- Report Launch – Tackling Food Poverty
- Sense Scotland Christmas Concert Online
- No Radio Silence – launch of film by Unity Sisters
- Roma Night at The Rum Shack
- Hugh Reed and the Velvet Underpants, Carlton Studios
- Oh Aye It Is!
- The McDougalls Christmas Singalong
- Smokehead Sessions Festive Concert Livestream with Dave Arcari
- Carols in the Cloisters, University of Glasgow
- Interfaith Food Justice: Winter Networking Event