Halloween Apocalypse Glasgow
It seems Guising will not be going ahead this year.
Although residents can’t actually meet you can come along to the spooky display in Kelvingrove Square.
If you have a pumpkin or turnip you can show it off on the paved area.
You can search for hidden bags of treats for kids to find so please bring a torch.
Please note this is not a Halloween party or event where you can stay. It’s a have a look and grab and go. Children must come with an adult and stay in their household groups.
You might also want to take part in this Windows of Wonder, G20 Window Wanderland Anderston so there will be a wander to go on and see some of the decorations.
Please stick to government guidelines even though we will be outdoors.
Remember to follow all Scottish Government and NHS Scotland guidelines and stay safe. Please ensure you comply with current COVID-19 restrictions. Wander in your household group and keep at least 2 meters from other people. Sanitise/wash hands regularly.
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables
- Govan Stones Music Festival
- Parents and Toddlers Outside, Woodside Garden, Maryhill
- Riverside Festival 2021
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show