Personal Concierge and Errand Running
Lives are complicated. Most of us are too busy working to actually get anything done. Weekends feel wasted when you have to spend them all running errands. Annual leave feels wasted when you spend it sitting at home waiting for someone or something to arrive.
We can help take care of all the little things (and the bigger things) giving you the time to enjoy your time.
– Personal and gift shopping
– Home maintenance organised and supervised
– Party planning for kids and adults
– Diary management and reminder service
– Packages picked up and redelivered (who really wants to go to the parcel office on a Saturday?)
– Home check-ups and fridge filling for your holiday.
– Dry Cleaning picked up and brought home
– Booking restaurants, hotels and events
– Virtual assistant and secretarial work.
Prices start from £5 for errand running
Our Wealth Services
•Life events trigger the need for financial advice.
•Every client we work with has a unique set of circumstances.
•Our qualified and experienced team, work with you to fulfil your dreams and aspirations for the future.
•We deliver impartial advice and genuinely care about outcomes for our clients.
•Our knowledge and skills allow us to provide tailored advice to your situation.
•Our aim is a long term relationships with our clients.
•Our areas of expertise include, but are not limited to.
Whatever your situation, a good financial plan tailored to your circumstances can make a difference. Our first meeting is free, after listening carefully to your circumstances and objectives, we will be able to let you know whether we can help you.
"I used to advertise in the yellow pages at great expense and didn't get as many enquiries as I do through my £25 ad with you!!"
Niall Anderson, Anderson Carpenters and Joiners
20% of Google searches include a local place name. 70% of people looking for a business look online first.