Graeme Macrae Burnet, Waterstones Sauchiehall Street, Wednesday 5 October, 2016
Wednesday 5 October, 2016 – 7 p.m.
Waterstones Sauchiehall Street
Meet Man Booker shortlisted and former Waterstones employee as he discusses his Man Book shortlisted novel His Bloody Project.
The Man Booker prize is announced on 25 October and Waterstones want to give Graeme a great send off before he starts his journey down to London.
Come along to this free event and here Graeme discuss a truly outstanding novel. Call 0141 332 9105 to reserve your place.
Waterstones Sauchiehall Street, 153 Sauchiehall Street, G2 3EW
- Monos ay GFT
- The King, GFT
- Non-Fiction, GFT
- SQIFF 2019 Black History Month: Calalai: In Betweenness + shorts
- Chinese Visual Festival CCA
- Mòd 2019 National Theatre of Scotland – Rocket Post screening + family drama workshop
- Mòd 2019 Gaelic Film Screenings: A taste of BBC Alba – Na Millenni-Gaels CCA
- French Film Festival GFT 2019
- The Irishman GFT
- Lost Lives plus Q & A
- Malcolm X 35 mm GFT
- Halloween at GFT 2019
- Preview: Pink Wall with Q & A
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2019 Glasgow
- Glasgow Wood Recycling, October Sale
- Hitsville The Making of Motown Black History Month Glasgow
- Branagh Theatre Live – A Winter’s Tale GFT
- Cinemasters at GFT: Quentin Tarantino
- Cancer Support Scotland Christmas Fayre 2019
- One Night at The Disco, Riverside Museum