Graeme Macrae Burnet, Waterstones Sauchiehall Street, Wednesday 5 October, 2016
Wednesday 5 October, 2016 – 7 p.m.
Waterstones Sauchiehall Street
Meet Man Booker shortlisted and former Waterstones employee as he discusses his Man Book shortlisted novel His Bloody Project.
The Man Booker prize is announced on 25 October and Waterstones want to give Graeme a great send off before he starts his journey down to London.
Come along to this free event and here Graeme discuss a truly outstanding novel. Call 0141 332 9105 to reserve your place.
Waterstones Sauchiehall Street, 153 Sauchiehall Street, G2 3EW
- Access Film Club: Hot Fuzz
- Blind Ambition at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Eric Ravilious: Drawn To War at GFT
- Notre Dame On Fire at GFT
- Nightclubbing: The Birth of Punk Rock in New York City
- The Harder They Come – 50th Annivesary
- Break the Cycle of Homelessness with Social Bite
- Occupy! Occupy! Occupy! – graphic novel launch
- Govanhill’s Got Talent
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Review – The Way Home by Robin Scott-Elliot
- Beyond the Rainbow (100th Birthday Celebration for Judy Garland)
- CINE(STHESIA )- Last Day of the Trams
- Raw Poetry at Scottish Writers Centre
- Govanhill International Carnival and Parade
- Sea Change Film Festival 2022
- Friends of Peoples Palace & Winter Garden at Glasgow Green Fun Day
- The Rhynie Station: Grunnit Spring by Ian R. Mitchell
- Where The Crawdads Sing at GFT
- Sunrise: A Song of Two Humans + introduction
- Hit the Road at Glasgow Film Theatre