Graeme Macrae Burnet, Waterstones Sauchiehall Street, Wednesday 5 October, 2016
Wednesday 5 October, 2016 – 7 p.m.
Waterstones Sauchiehall Street
Meet Man Booker shortlisted and former Waterstones employee as he discusses his Man Book shortlisted novel His Bloody Project.
The Man Booker prize is announced on 25 October and Waterstones want to give Graeme a great send off before he starts his journey down to London.
Come along to this free event and here Graeme discuss a truly outstanding novel. Call 0141 332 9105 to reserve your place.
Waterstones Sauchiehall Street, 153 Sauchiehall Street, G2 3EW
- SHA Virtual Kiltwalk Weekend 2020
- La Belle et la Bête – Open Air Screening
- Scottish Writers Creative Conversation Showcase
- Smokehead Sessions: Dave Arcari – full concert livestream
- Vegan Cookery Workshop
- Art in Nature: Make a Mandala
- Researching Scotland’s Mountain Women: National Library of Scotland
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Blues ‘n’ Twos with Dave Arcari
- Sonnet Youth Social Club #2
- Sleep Workshops Woodlands Community
- Book Launch: New Shoots Old Roots (2)
- Duglus T Stewart – Dreaded Light Composer
- SEE YOU IN 10 YEARS WRITING COMPETITION for Teenagers
- Record Store Day – Love Music Glasgow
- “Monsters, Process and Mayhem” T.L. Huchu in conversation with Chikodili Emelumadu
- Alice – Watch Online GFT
- The Traitor Glasgow Film Theatre Online
- Govan’s Glories: Central Govan Walk Ian R. Mitchell
- Payback Claire MacLeary