GLASS FILM REGAINED TIME REGAINED SWG3 Sunday 10 April, 2016
GLASS FILM REGAINED
10 Apr 2016 2 p.m.
Glass Film Regained brings together a diverse group of musicians working across a broad spectrum of music, to create an experimental live score for a screening of Don Levy’s The Glass Film, a silent 16mm film feature of astonishing originality and beauty that explores images as music.
Featuring: Lewis Cook, Kornelia Remø Klokk, Vickie McDonald, Christopher Taylor, Sebastian Ymai, Cal Donnelly, Taylor Stewart, Bill Sweeney, Simone Wilson, Sean Campbell, Paul McArthur, and many more.
Glass Film Regained accompanies an exhibition of Don Levy’s work entitled Don Levy: Time Regained at SWG3 Gallery for Glasgow International 2016 and is jointly programmed as part of Counterflows 2016.
£5 and £6
100 Eastvale Place
Glasgow, G3 8QG
- February Noise – Refuweegee
- Mongrel: Donna Campbell debut poetry collection
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- International Mother Language Day 21 February 2021
- Glesga Banter: Celebration of Weegie Culture
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival Online 2021
- New Patterns for Paisley, Paisley Book Festival
- In Conversation with Dean Atta and gainAgain
- Breaking Boundaries: Main Reading Vahni Capildeo and Mark Waldron
- More premieres and guests announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Weird Pleasure by Jim Ferguson review of the launch by Pat Byrne
- Greenpeace – Kelvin Way’s Low-Traffic Neighbourhood
- New Poetries VIII – Online Launches
- What It Means To Overcome – Paisley Film Festival
- Book Launch: The Stone in My Pocket by Matthew Keeley
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 Truman and Tennessee
- GFT – Away
- Baby Done, GFT at Home
- Creative Conversations: Scarlett Thomas
- The World I Fell Out Of – Melanie Reid