Glasgow’s Craft and Flea Market
Saturday 6 May, 2023 – 11 a.m. until 5 p.m.
The Briggait, 141 Bridgegate,Glasgow,G1 5HZ,GB
Tickets · £2.50
Craft & Flea is a collection of independent makers, collectors, designers and creatives all under one roof!
Shop SMALL and shop LOCAL with an authentic twist on the traditional craft market with a huge selection of products from illustration to vintage bric-a-brac, plants to jewellery, sustainable products to food, ceramics to candles and SO much more!
This is not a typical craft fair. Stalls have been handpicked based on their high quality, on-trend products.
Under 12’s – FREE (no need for a ticket)
Pre-booked tickets will ensure priority entry to the event. The ticket time is an arrival time ONLY. Your time within the event will not be capped.
Tickets are non refundable and cannot be transferred or sold on. BUY TICKETS
WANT TO TRADE?
If you would like to trade at this event you can fill in the application
Steward and promotional staff needed to help us run the event on the day! If you’re interested please email your CV and city of the event
This section: Markets, Pat's Home Page Blog, Shopping
- Black Pudding Day
- The Nancy Smillie Shop – Glasgow West End
- Arthur’s Christmas Tale in aid of Shelter Scotland
- Glasgow Film Festival – Year of Celebration
- Winter at Secession Bar, Websters
- Kelvingrove Christmas Market 2023
- Mother India – Glasgow
- Wasps Winter Market 2023
- Christmas Concert, Child Bereavement, Cottiers
- Night Market at Cottiers
- Artists’ Christmas Fayre
- Global Climate Change in September and October 2023
- Without Verona Walls at Websters
- Winter Wonderland Ashton Lane 2023
- Stage and Screen Exhibition at The Hunterian
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Scottish Women’s Convention – STEMinism
- Reclaim the River, Poetry and Music
- Voicebeat 21st Anniversary Concert
- Spooky Walk at Glasgow Green