Glasgow’s Craft and Flea Market
Saturday 9 April, 2022 – 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.
The Briggait, 141 Bridgegate,Glasgow,G1 5HZ,GB
Tickets · £2.50
Craft & Flea is a collection of independent makers, collectors, designers and creatives all under one roof
Shop SMALL and shop LOCAL with an authentic twist on the traditional craft market with a huge selection of products from illustration to vintage bric-a-brac, plants to jewellery, sustainable products to food, ceramics to candles and SO much more!
This is not a typical craft fair. Stalls have been handpicked based on their high quality, on-trend products.
WANT TO TRADE?
If you would like to trade at this event you can fill in the application.
This section: Markets, Pat's Home Page Blog, Shopping
- Helen Rose’s Ourdoor Diary: English Lakes, Coniston
- Summer of Stories at The Hunterian
- Sma’ Shot Day 2022
- Reel Roots: Windrush at GFT
- Goldilocks Goes to Greece, Summer Panto OranMor
- Acting Up – Drama Workshops for Children and Young People
- Roy’s West End View: History is bunk …and it ends just outside London
- Our Past and Present Beautiful Lives: part of Refugee Week
- Eusebi Afternoon Tea – Charity Fundraiser
- Make Music Day 2022
- Glasgow Mela 2022
- Dandelion Festival Kelvingrove Park
- Exhibition: Origin of WA – Before the Mask
- Remembering and Celebrating Esther Brown
- B.A. Modern Ballet Graduation Performance 2022 Royal Conservatoire
- Science Sunday – Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Rod Picott at The Glad Cafe
- Hurricane Season 2022 – Wullie Davidson
- Late Night: Twin Peaks – Fire Walk With Me 4k GFT
- Helen Rose’s Outdoor Diary: Stirling