Glasgow West End Beer Festival, Cafe Source, Hillhead Sports Club
6 and 7 July, 2018
Glasgow’s original and best craft beer festival returns for it’s 4th year at Cafe Source / Hillhead Sports Club. Expect the very best in craft beer from the UK and beyond. With each brewery running their own bars, WEBF gives you the chance to come face to face with the producers of the finest Craft Beer. This year we are welcoming..
Out of Town Brewing
Twisted Barrel Ale (Coventry)
Loka Polly (Wales)
Dead End Brew Machine
Garden Shed Drinks (local gin distillery)
Grunting Growler (local bottle and growler shop)
Fyne Ales/ Fyne Ales Origins
Our own guest bar will feature beers from
North End (New Zealand)
More to be announced.
As always there will be great food at cheap prices from Cafe Source.
Saturday afternoon session is family friendly and under 18s enter free.
Cafe Source, 42 Hughenden Road, G12 9Xp
Tickets on sale now fron Eventbrite.
Cafe Source, Hughgenden Lane,
- Volunteer Led Bike Ride
- St Andrew’s Day– Torchlight Parade
- Ghost Signs Glasgow Exhibition Tour
- West End Festival 2021
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021