Glasgow West End Beer Festival, Cafe Source, Hillhead Sports Club
6 and 7 July, 2018
Glasgow’s original and best craft beer festival returns for it’s 4th year at Cafe Source / Hillhead Sports Club. Expect the very best in craft beer from the UK and beyond. With each brewery running their own bars, WEBF gives you the chance to come face to face with the producers of the finest Craft Beer. This year we are welcoming..
Out of Town Brewing
Twisted Barrel Ale (Coventry)
Loka Polly (Wales)
Dead End Brew Machine
Garden Shed Drinks (local gin distillery)
Grunting Growler (local bottle and growler shop)
Fyne Ales/ Fyne Ales Origins
Our own guest bar will feature beers from
North End (New Zealand)
More to be announced.
As always there will be great food at cheap prices from Cafe Source.
Saturday afternoon session is family friendly and under 18s enter free.
Cafe Source, 42 Hughenden Road, G12 9Xp
Tickets on sale now fron Eventbrite.
Cafe Source, Hughgenden Lane,
- Thomas A Clark: Poet Artist Curator at Creative Converstions
- Charlie Gracie, Donal McLaughlin and Finola Scott CCA
- Artists Moving Image Festival The Tramway
- The Lying King – Glasgow Christmas 2019
- First a Girl, GFT
- Miles Davis: Birth of the Cool GFT
- 2040 at GFT
- Pity Party Film Club I Shot Andy Warhol CCA
- Queer Classics & Matchbox Cineclub City of Lost Souls CCA
- Alan Ereira ALUNA – screening and talk CCA
- Cooking Pot Biting the Hand that Feeds, CCA
- UK Jewish Film Festival 2019 at GFT Glasgow
- Leona GFT
- Depeche Mode Spirits in the Forest
- Michael Hutchence: Mystify GFT
- Havana Film Festival 2019
- Project Ability Christmas Show 2019
- Winter Wonderland Christmas Street Party Ashton Lane
- Christmas Tree Light Switch On & Street Market 2019 Glasgow West End
- Mary Irvine: Book Week Scotland 2029 – Events in West Dunbartonshire