Glasgow West End Beer Festival, Cafe Source, Hillhead Sports Club
6 and 7 July, 2018
Glasgow’s original and best craft beer festival returns for it’s 4th year at Cafe Source / Hillhead Sports Club. Expect the very best in craft beer from the UK and beyond. With each brewery running their own bars, WEBF gives you the chance to come face to face with the producers of the finest Craft Beer. This year we are welcoming..
Out of Town Brewing
Twisted Barrel Ale (Coventry)
Loka Polly (Wales)
Dead End Brew Machine
Garden Shed Drinks (local gin distillery)
Grunting Growler (local bottle and growler shop)
Fyne Ales/ Fyne Ales Origins
Our own guest bar will feature beers from
North End (New Zealand)
More to be announced.
As always there will be great food at cheap prices from Cafe Source.
Saturday afternoon session is family friendly and under 18s enter free.
Cafe Source, 42 Hughenden Road, G12 9Xp
Tickets on sale now fron Eventbrite.
Cafe Source, Hughgenden Lane,
- Sounds in the Suburbs Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Creative Conversations: Iain Maloney, Novelist and Poet – Zoom Event
- Ian R. Mitchell – Some Images From Glasgow’s Past
- Stay at Home Literary Fringe Festival
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Jamaica Kincaid: novelist and writer – Creative Conversations ZOOM EVENT
- Zoom Event – A reading and Q&A with renowned poet Peter Gizzi
- Aye Write – Big Book Weekend Virtual Festival
- Woodlands Community – Free Zoom Meditation and Discussion
- From Glasgow to Saturn Issue 44 – read online
- The Specialized Big Isofest
- Film Friday Art in the Archive National Library of Scotland
- Sofa Fest – digital entertainment
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival – Top Documentary Picks for Young People
- Short Attention Span Theatre during Lockdown
- Creative Conversations Zoom Event Will Harris