Glasgow Theatre: Your Disco Needs You, The Mitchell, 25 – 26 October. Auditions May/June
The Musical will find a special place in your heart – a heart-warming, feel-good story that raises the awareness of breast cancer.
Kylie Minogue’s songs are used to tell the story of five women coming together to help save their dance class from closing.
The musical will be shown at:
The Mitchell Theatre, 6 Granville Street Charing Cross, Glasgow G3 7DR
Date: 24-26th October 2014
Patients and survivors are invited to come and audition for cast and chorus.
Auditions will take place in May and June. Watch out for details on the website: http://ydny-musical.com/
You don’t have to be a fan of Kylie to enjoy this musical. The songs seamlessly tell the story and will have you tapping along to the beat. Your Disco Needs You is a heartwarming story that ticks all the boxes of musical theatre; laughter, song, dance, tears and a great feel good ending.
Raising production costs to showcase brand new musical to raise breast cancer awareness and money for cancer charities…
Please help with Crowd Funding: http://igg.me/at/ydny-musical/x/6644365
This section: Joiners Corner, What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Scottish Ensemble Common Sound at Cottiers
- Artie’s Halloween Singing Kettle at Cottiers
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- A Play, A Pie and A Pint Autumn Programme 2021
- Heidi Talbot and Boo Hewerdine at Websters Theatre
- Islets of Silence, The C Word, Websters Theatre
- Bend it like Bertie, Websters’ Theatre
- West End in the West End at Websters
- Touring Scotland – Pop Up Opera 2021
- James McAvoy Edinburgh Youth Theatre – Masterclass
- Scenes for Survival – Danni the Champion NTS
- Scottish Opera – Pop Up Opera
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- Short Attention Span Theatre during Lockdown
- Sweet Charity, Websters Theatre
- Compañía Maria “la Serrana” Santuario, Cottiers, Glasgow