Glasgow Theatre: Your Disco Needs You, The Mitchell, 25 – 26 October. Auditions May/June
The Musical will find a special place in your heart – a heart-warming, feel-good story that raises the awareness of breast cancer.
Kylie Minogue’s songs are used to tell the story of five women coming together to help save their dance class from closing.
The musical will be shown at:
The Mitchell Theatre, 6 Granville Street Charing Cross, Glasgow G3 7DR
Date: 24-26th October 2014
Patients and survivors are invited to come and audition for cast and chorus.
Auditions will take place in May and June. Watch out for details on the website: http://ydny-musical.com/
You don’t have to be a fan of Kylie to enjoy this musical. The songs seamlessly tell the story and will have you tapping along to the beat. Your Disco Needs You is a heartwarming story that ticks all the boxes of musical theatre; laughter, song, dance, tears and a great feel good ending.
Raising production costs to showcase brand new musical to raise breast cancer awareness and money for cancer charities…
Please help with Crowd Funding: http://igg.me/at/ydny-musical/x/6644365
This section: Joiners Corner, What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Underwood Lane by John Byrne, The Tron
- Don’t Stop Me Now, The Tron
- Runner by Chris McQueer
- New Works Festival at Websters Theatre
- Rabbie: Scotland’s Superstar – Websters Theatre
- East Dunbartonshire Schools Jazz Orchestra and Percussion Ensemble Easter Concert
- Tram Direct presents ‘Islets of Silence’ (The C Word)
- The Three Gospels of Jimmy Reid by Kevin P. Gilday
- Living Rent Writers’ Circle
- Are We Being Deported Now?
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Eight Songs For A Mad King at Cottiers
- The Snow Queen Scottish Ballet
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland
- Alternative Pantos in Glasgow 2019
- Spot The Signs Renfrewshire
- The Lying King – Glasgow Christmas 2019
- Panto-Crime, Murder Mystery at Websters with Dinner & The Logans
- Write Lines with In Motion Theatre. Book Week Scotland 2019