Glasgow Theatre: Your Disco Needs You, The Mitchell, 25 – 26 October. Auditions May/June
The Musical will find a special place in your heart – a heart-warming, feel-good story that raises the awareness of breast cancer.
Kylie Minogue’s songs are used to tell the story of five women coming together to help save their dance class from closing.
The musical will be shown at:
The Mitchell Theatre, 6 Granville Street Charing Cross, Glasgow G3 7DR
Date: 24-26th October 2014
Patients and survivors are invited to come and audition for cast and chorus.
Auditions will take place in May and June. Watch out for details on the website: http://ydny-musical.com/
You don’t have to be a fan of Kylie to enjoy this musical. The songs seamlessly tell the story and will have you tapping along to the beat. Your Disco Needs You is a heartwarming story that ticks all the boxes of musical theatre; laughter, song, dance, tears and a great feel good ending.
Raising production costs to showcase brand new musical to raise breast cancer awareness and money for cancer charities…
Please help with Crowd Funding: http://igg.me/at/ydny-musical/x/6644365
This section: Joiners Corner, What's on in Glasgow: Theatre and Comedy
- Scenes for Survival – Danni the Champion NTS
- Scottish Opera – Pop Up Opera
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- Short Attention Span Theatre during Lockdown
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Sweet Charity, Websters Theatre
- Compañía Maria “la Serrana” Santuario, Cottiers, Glasgow
- Connect Choir, Cottiers Theatre
- Christina Bianco – ‘Diva-filled Show’ at Cottiers
- Tron Creative Presents: Table Read 6
- Rabbie: Scotland’s Superstar – Websters Theatre
- Underwood Lane by John Byrne, The Tron
- Don’t Stop Me Now, The Tron
- Runner by Chris McQueer
- New Works Festival at Websters Theatre
- East Dunbartonshire Schools Jazz Orchestra and Percussion Ensemble Easter Concert
- Tram Direct presents ‘Islets of Silence’ (The C Word)
- The Three Gospels of Jimmy Reid by Kevin P. Gilday
- Living Rent Writers’ Circle
- Are We Being Deported Now?