Glasgow St Andrews Day Torchlight Parade, Saturday 26 November, 2016
Another sparkling event from the West End Festival
A winter torchlight parade for everyone!
Saturday, 26 November, 2016 – 6.30 p.m.
This evening celebration of Scotland’s patron Saint will take the form of a torchlight parade passing through the main parts of the west end using a rolling road closure. Samba Ya Bamba and SYB Youth Band will be playing in the parade.
Vouchers for torches are now on sale at a price of £10 via the festival website or you can phone Ticket Source – 0333 666 4466. A donation from every torch sold will be made to Beatson Cancer Charity which the festival has chosen to support from this particular event.
Full details of the event, timings and how to purchase torches are available on the festival website: www.westendfestival.co.uk. (Please note the terms and conditions.)
- The Sea of Paperwork Exhibition – Maryhill Integration Network
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Trans – I Got Life at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Cicada, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Temple Grandin plus Recorded Q & A, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Mass, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Nightmare Alley, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Memory Box, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Belfast, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Compass Gallery: Gary Anderson RSW : Thoughts and Contemplations
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Spotlight on Stress- free online masterclass
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: A New Kid On The Block
- Beyond Form Creative Writing Courses