Glasgow St Andrews Day Torchlight Parade, Saturday 26 November, 2016
Another sparkling event from the West End Festival
A winter torchlight parade for everyone!
Saturday, 26 November, 2016 – 6.30 p.m.
This evening celebration of Scotland’s patron Saint will take the form of a torchlight parade passing through the main parts of the west end using a rolling road closure. Samba Ya Bamba and SYB Youth Band will be playing in the parade.
Vouchers for torches are now on sale at a price of £10 via the festival website or you can phone Ticket Source – 0333 666 4466. A donation from every torch sold will be made to Beatson Cancer Charity which the festival has chosen to support from this particular event.
Full details of the event, timings and how to purchase torches are available on the festival website: www.westendfestival.co.uk. (Please note the terms and conditions.)
- Sammy’s Lockdown #5
- Lockdown Video – Mic Clark
- Scottish Writers Showcase 2 Creative Conversations
- Calypso Windrush Caribbean Film Festival
- SHA Virtual Kiltwalk Weekend 2020
- La Belle et la Bête – Open Air Screening
- Scottish Writers Creative Conversation Showcase
- Smokehead Sessions: Dave Arcari – full concert livestream
- Vegan Cookery Workshop
- Art in Nature: Make a Mandala
- Researching Scotland’s Mountain Women: National Library of Scotland
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Blues ‘n’ Twos with Dave Arcari
- Sonnet Youth Social Club #2
- Sleep Workshops Woodlands Community
- Book Launch: New Shoots Old Roots (2)
- Duglus T Stewart – Dreaded Light Composer
- SEE YOU IN 10 YEARS WRITING COMPETITION for Teenagers
- Record Store Day – Love Music Glasgow
- “Monsters, Process and Mayhem” T.L. Huchu in conversation with Chikodili Emelumadu