Glasgow Science Centre Spooktacular 2020
Friday 30 October, 2020, 7 p.m.
HALLOWE’EN IN GLASGOW
This year, Scotland’s biggest indoor Halloween party is going online and coming to you! GSC At Home presents… The Halloween Spooktacular – bringing you all the thrills and fun of Glasgow Science Centre’s famous family Halloween night into your living room at 7pm on Friday 30 October 2020!
The Halloween Spooktacular is free! If you enjoy the event we ask that you consider making a donation to help us continue making science accessible to everyone. All donations help support Glasgow Science Centre’s charitable mission to create interactive experiences that inspire, challenge and engage, to increase awareness of science for all in Scotland.
Glasgow Science Centre is a registered Scottish Charity (SC030809).
Booking closes at 5pm on 30 October.
This event will run for approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Hallowe'en in Glasgow, Kids and young people, Pat's Home Page Blog, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more, Zoom and online events
- Spring Blossom Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Wildland Glasgow Film Festival Online review Pat Byrne
- Yer Old Faither, Glasgow Film Festival Online
- Introductions to birding in Glasgow – with Scott Rogers Part IV(Nature Recovery)
- CLIC Sargent – World Book Day Fundraiser
- Spring Fling Queen Margaret Drive
- The Knitting Station by Kirsti Wishart – book launch
- Creative Conversations Don Paterson
- Zero Waste Sunday Social – fast fashion and textile waste
- Minari at GFF21 – review by Pat Byrne
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival 2021 review by Pat Byrne
- Andrew Painting & Jim Crumley: #Wee Nature Fest
- Mary Irvine’s Blog: Catharsis
- February Noise – Refuweegee
- Mongrel: Donna Campbell debut poetry collection
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- International Mother Language Day 21 February 2021
- Glesga Banter: Celebration of Weegie Culture
- ‘Afterthought’ Debut Single – Becki Rutherford
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival Online 2021