Glasgow International Comedy Festival, Bring your under 2’s to The Glad Cafe, Saturday 19 March, 2016.
Glasgow International Comedy Festival: Watch With Baby
The Glad Cafe, Glasgow
Saturday 19 March, 2016 at 2 p.m.
Entry Requirements: Over 18s only
Bruce Devlin introduces Andrew Learmonth, Elaine Malcolmson and John Hastings telling jokes for grown ups at a comedy gig you can take your 0-2 year olds to.
It’s a gig in the afternoon for parents of babies. Crying, screaming, moving about allowed. Babies go free, only suitable for those under 2 years old with accompanying adult.
Telephone: 0141 636 6119 (office hours only)
1006a Pollokshaws Road, Shawlands, Glasgow, G41 2HG
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Gig Guide plus Club Events, Kids and young people, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- National Theatre Live Events GFT
- Singing with Beth, Live on Facebook
- Twitter Chat, Little Women at GFT Online Film Club
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Sounds in the Suburbs Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- Creative Conversations: Iain Maloney, Novelist and Poet – Zoom Event
- Ian R. Mitchell – Some Images From Glasgow’s Past
- Stay at Home Literary Fringe Festival
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Jamaica Kincaid: novelist and writer – Creative Conversations ZOOM EVENT
- Zoom Event – A reading and Q&A with renowned poet Peter Gizzi
- Aye Write – Big Book Weekend Virtual Festival
- Woodlands Community – Free Zoom Meditation and Discussion
- From Glasgow to Saturn Issue 44 – read online
- The Specialized Big Isofest
- Film Friday Art in the Archive National Library of Scotland
- Sofa Fest – digital entertainment