Glasgow Doors Open Day Kelvin Hall 2019
Saturday, 21 September, 2019
Discover all there is to see and do at Kelvin Hall
Glimpse behind the scenes with the partners of Kelvin Hall as they offer tours on Glasgow Doors Open Day. Take a look at the items held in the Glasgow Museum’s stores. Enjoy a rare chance to see the film, video and sound-digitisation editing suites of the Moving Image Archive. Tour the collections stores of The Hunterian to view the objects not currently on display in the Museum and Art Gallery.
Saturday 21 September
Tours at 10.00, 12.00, 14.00 and 16.00
Free. To book a place on a tour, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0141 276 1450.
Kelvin Hall, 1445 Argyle Street Glasgow G3 8AW Scotland
This section: Glasgow Doors Open Day
Filed under: Glasgow Doors Open Day
- Sikorski Polish Club, Glasgow Doors Open Day 2019
- Arlington Baths Club Glasgow Doors Open Days 2019
- Glasgow Doors Open Day Guided Tours at The Lighthouse
- Glasgow Doors Open Day Kelvin Hall 2019
- Tenements Today Tenements Tomorrow
- Thirty Years of Glasgow Doors Open Day