Glasgow Doors Open Day 2015, September 14 – September 20, 2015
Glasgow Doors Open Day 2015
September 14 – September 20, 2015
This annual built heritage festival takes place across Glasgow between 14th – 20th September 2015.
The festival celebrates the buildings, streets, parks, architecture, history and people of the city with over 100 buildings opening their doors and a programme full of walks, tours, talks and events.
This year there is a big focus on Industrial & Technical Heritage of Glasgow helping us to discover how our city has developed. From Whisky Bonds to Carpet Factories to Theatres and Private Homes, there is something for everyone.
The best part is that the whole thing is FREE for anyone to get involved.
Discover the City and explore Glasgow in a new way.
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- Carols in the Cloisters, University of Glasgow
- Kittlin at Paisley Abbey
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – First Screenings Announced
- C7 Christmas Spectacular: A Jangle Journey
- Art for Africa in Memory of Rony Bridges
- Poetry and the Climate Crisis: Scotland and India
- French Film Festival UK 2021
- Havana Glasgow film Festival: El Techno – The Roof
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Christmas Appeal Benefit – The Primevals
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- GWL – Walking Tour with Denise Mina
- Book Week Scotland: Writing Trumpet with Jackie Kay
- OSS From Africa With Love
- Delicious, French Film Festival at GFT
- Palindrome: Cohen – Art Painting & Photography Exhibition
- Fidel Up Close – CCA
- COP26: Towards Net Zero – speakers and discussion
- Glasgow: Global Day of Action for Climate Justice