Gigs in Great Places – featuring Colonel Mustard and the Dijon 5 and Lorraine McCauley & The Borderlands
Friday 21st March
When Lorraine McCauley approached us to ask about hosting a gig in our great place we jumped at the chance!
On Friday 21st March, The Bike Station will welcome Colonel Mustard & The Dijon 5 and Lorraine McCauley & The Borderlands into our workshop for a night of folk music followed by fun ska, reggae, funk and disco dancing.
Tickets costs £10 (£7 concession) and can be bought in person at The Bike Station or online by clicking the tickets link.
Round up your friends and we’ll see you there!
It will be my band Lorraine McCauley & The Borderlands and Colonel Mustard & The Dijon 5 – See poster attached and my band biog.
The event page is here – https://www.facebook.com/events/1411903299062945/
The Bike Station , 63 Haugh Road, G3 8TX
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Christmas Carousel The Platform
- Future Glue Christmas Party
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience Christmas & New Year Party
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow
- Kirsteen Harvey Live, Cottiers
- Art on the Exchange Glasgow
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Sounds in the Suburbs presents Leventime: A Celebration of Jackie Leven
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- CinemaAttic – Catalan Film Festival CCA
- Light Up Maryhill
- G20 and The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair
- Wedding Showcase at Cottiers
- Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
- Christmas Fayre House for an Art Lover, Glasgow
- Winter Wonderland Christmas Street Party Ashton Lane
- Book Week Scotland 2019: Kerry Hudson
- Spot The Signs Renfrewshire