Gigs in Great Places – featuring Colonel Mustard and the Dijon 5 and Lorraine McCauley & The Borderlands
Friday 21st March
When Lorraine McCauley approached us to ask about hosting a gig in our great place we jumped at the chance!
On Friday 21st March, The Bike Station will welcome Colonel Mustard & The Dijon 5 and Lorraine McCauley & The Borderlands into our workshop for a night of folk music followed by fun ska, reggae, funk and disco dancing.
Tickets costs £10 (£7 concession) and can be bought in person at The Bike Station or online by clicking the tickets link.
Round up your friends and we’ll see you there!
It will be my band Lorraine McCauley & The Borderlands and Colonel Mustard & The Dijon 5 – See poster attached and my band biog.
The event page is here – https://www.facebook.com/events/1411903299062945/
The Bike Station , 63 Haugh Road, G3 8TX
- Luca Manning & Fergus McCreadie Celtic Connections
- Celtic Connections & Fallen Angels Club: Danni Nicholls
- Isobel Campbell Isobel Campbell with Hannah Fisher & Sorren Maclean and Nina Violet Celtic Connections
- Celtic Connections: SHHE SHHE + GRISLY FAYE Hug and Pint
- Rachael Dadd, The Glad Cafe Celtic Connections
- The Wandering Hearts and Zoe Graham, Celtic Connections
- Mobilising for COP 26 – Climate, Justice, Jobs Glasgow
- The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
- Night at the Museum, Burns On Water, University of Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Celtic Connections 2020 – Fionnuala Boyle
- Americana City Halls, Celtic Connections 2020
- Breabach @15 Celtic Connections 2020
- Grit Orchestra Opening Concert Celtic Connections 2020
- Matchbox Cineclub Cage-a-rama 2020
- Paisley Book Festival 2020
- Glasgow Canal Festival 2020
- Christmas Carousel The Platform
- Future Glue Christmas Party
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience Christmas & New Year Party