George Square Christmas Market 2019
Until 29 December, 2019
George Square, Glasgow City Centre
George Square comes alive this Christmas with over 50 traders from across the globe selling artisan products and high quality crafts. Plus, a stunning 15 metre Christmas tree is not to be missed!
Take a slide down the vintage Helter Skelter, people watch from the vintage carousel or meet Santa at our much loved advent calendar each day when he hands out treats to the children.
After all your browsing take a well-earned rest in beautifully crafted authentic German bars, serving traditional beers and Glühwein – a festive favourite!
There are also Christmas Markets at St Enoch Square from Saturday until Sunday 22nd December, 2019. 9am – 10pm.
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas Shopping in Glasgow, Markets, Shopping
- Christmas Glasgow: Rockin Robin Festive Hooley at Cottiers
- The Pure Amazing Wiz of Oz Panto at Websters 2019
- Have Yourself a Literary Solstice, Poetry is the Way to Peace
- Cinderella, Theatre School of Scotland
- St Nicks Christmas Market, QMU, Glasgow Uni
- Festive Hampers and Gifts at Eusebi
- Carols in the Garden, Wilton Street, Glasgow West End
- Christmas Party Nights at OranMor 2019
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- Alternative Pantos in Glasgow 2019
- Light Up Maryhill
- G20 and The Children’s Wood Christmas Fair
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Christmas Fair Riverside Museum 2019
- George Square Christmas Market 2019
- Hogmanay at Cottiers 2019
- Difference by Design Arts and Crafts Fair, Websters
- Christmas Fayre House for an Art Lover, Glasgow
- Art on the Exchange Glasgow
- Christmas Shopping Glasgow West End