George Square Christmas Market 2019
Until 29 December, 2019
George Square, Glasgow City Centre
George Square comes alive this Christmas with over 50 traders from across the globe selling artisan products and high quality crafts. Plus, a stunning 15 metre Christmas tree is not to be missed!
Take a slide down the vintage Helter Skelter, people watch from the vintage carousel or meet Santa at our much loved advent calendar each day when he hands out treats to the children.
After all your browsing take a well-earned rest in beautifully crafted authentic German bars, serving traditional beers and Glühwein – a festive favourite!
There are also Christmas Markets at St Enoch Square from Saturday until Sunday 22nd December, 2019. 9am – 10pm.
This section: Christmas in Glasgow, Christmas Shopping in Glasgow, Markets, Shopping
- From the Studio of Alasdair Gray – Sale Great Western Auctions
- Jasmine Boutique Hyndland Sale
- Jasmine – Reopening After Lockdown
- Great Styles from Around the Globe at Jasmine Boutique – Gallery
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Porcelain by Nancy Smillie
- Kothel Crow Road – boxes of daily selected fruit and veg
- Cake At Number 8: Cupcakes Against Covid
- Houlihan Pharmacy launches Automated Prescription Collection Service.
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- The Store Interiors, Anniesland, Glasgow
- Glasgow Libraries Christmas Reading Challenge for Kids
- Free Christmas Lunch The Space Glasgow
- Free Christmas Dinner, The Hug and Pint Glasgow
- The White Elephant Cafe Glasgow Christmas
- Christmas at Glasgow Film Theatre 2019
- The Cowpat Kickers’ Christmas Party
- Christmas Play in a Day, for kids Hillhead Library
- Books at the Botanics, Christmas 2019
- The Glasgow Guild – Christmas 2019