Garden Festival and Open Day, Thursday 29 September, 2016. Napiershall Street
Napiershall Street Garden Festival – part of RSPB’s Wildfest 2016.
2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
This will be a family friendly event with workshops, food, music and stalls.
Everyone is welcome, bring your friends and family.
Here are some of the things planned for the day:
-workshop on making wildlife area out of recycled materials
-herbal tea tasting (to learn about food miles and carbon footprint)
-face paint and henna
-free seedlings to take home
-upcycled windowsill gardening taster workshops
Hope to see you all there!
39 Napiershall Street, G20 6EZ
- The Sea of Paperwork Exhibition – Maryhill Integration Network
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Trans – I Got Life at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Cicada, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Temple Grandin plus Recorded Q & A, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Mass, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Nightmare Alley, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Memory Box, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Belfast, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Compass Gallery: Gary Anderson RSW : Thoughts and Contemplations
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Spotlight on Stress- free online masterclass
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: A New Kid On The Block
- Beyond Form Creative Writing Courses