Fun Day – Doon the Watter at Glasgow Green
Sunday 18 July, 2021 – 12 noon until 4 p.m.
“Friends Of Peoples Palace Winter Gardens Glasgow Green” are hosting this event on Sun 18th July in the area off the Clyde Footpath just down from St Andrews Suspension Bridge, Glasgow Green.
Freebies for the kids
St Andrew’s Suspension Bridge – marked in red below:
Completely free event – to remember the Glesca Fair when families all went” Doon The Watter” on the great Clyde steamers.
Filed under: Community event, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Free Events, Kids and young people, Pat's Home Page Blog, Peoples Palace Winter Gardens and Glasgow Green, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Janine Jansen: Falling for Stradivari, GFT
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Eglinton Country Park – Helen Rose Outdoors
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN