1632 Great Western Road, Anniesland, Glasgow G13 1HH
Telephone: 0141 959 0478
Tuesday – Saturday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Traditional butcher providing high quality, friendly service, affordable prices and local deliveries.
Staff at Anniesland Butchers have taken every step to maintain a safe and efficient service for customers during the pandemic. Only 2 customers in the shop at any time.
Some of the products on offer include:
Manager’s Special £38
The Big Family Pack £57
Great Selection – Super Value
He will get back to you as soon as possible.
Fit Pack – £23
Great Choice of Parcels
You will also find steak pies, scotch pies, sausage rolls, bridies – with all baked goods baked at Anniesland Butchers. Prepared dishes such as Beef Stroganoff are also available, own recipe haggis and gluten free options including Stornoway Black Pudding.
What People Say About Anniesland Butchers
‘I would recommend this butcher the staff are so amazing and so kind’
‘The slimming meat parcels are amazing and so tasty’
‘Got my first delivery on Tuesday, have to say, your meat is first class, not a bit of fat in sight! Wish I’d been ordering from you sooner…, so much better than supermarket meat.’
(Rib Roast – advance ordering required so that meat can hang and mature)
See more on Anniesland Butcher Facebook page including, new products, (such as Cheese jalapeño steak burgers only £1.60 each)and meat for special occasions including Rib-roast to ordered in advance to hang and mature £22.50kg.
Get in touch on Facebook or telephone:
n Facebook. or Telephone: 0141 959 0478
This section: Butchers, Pat's Home Page Blog, Shopping
- Starry Skies at CCA
- This Is Not A Christmas Market
- Wasps Winter Market The Briggait
- Glasgow Film Theatre December Programme 2021
- Christmas Craft and Flea, The Briggait
- A Very Buble Christmas at Cottiers
- Byres Road: Christmas Market and Christmas Tree Light Up
- Creative Conversations: Apphia Campbell
- Save the People’s Palace and the Winter Gardens
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Christmas Appeal Benefit – The Primevals
- Springburn: Rome of the North – Ian R. Mitchell
- The Landing Hub – COP26 Fringe Event
- Christmas Commissions, Exhibition and Gifts Kelvin Art Studio & Gallery
- Bob Law’s Blog: Old Kilpatrick. Lusset Glen to Bowling Walk
- GWL – Walking Tour with Denise Mina
- Unoma Okudo @ The Blue Arrow
- Palindrome: Cohen – Art Painting & Photography Exhibition
- Fidel Up Close – CCA
- COP26: The Climate Justice Cabaret