1632 Great Western Road, Anniesland, Glasgow G13 1HH
Telephone: 0141 959 0478
Tuesday – Saturday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Traditional butcher providing high quality, friendly service, affordable prices and local deliveries.
Staff at Anniesland Butchers have taken every step to maintain a safe and efficient service for customers during the pandemic. Only 2 customers in the shop at any time.
Some of the products on offer include:
Manager’s Special £38
The Big Family Pack £57
Great Selection – Super Value
He will get back to you as soon as possible.
Fit Pack – £23
Great Choice of Parcels
You will also find steak pies, scotch pies, sausage rolls, bridies – with all baked goods baked at Anniesland Butchers. Prepared dishes such as Beef Stroganoff are also available, own recipe haggis and gluten free options including Stornoway Black Pudding.
What People Say About Anniesland Butchers
‘I would recommend this butcher the staff are so amazing and so kind’
‘The slimming meat parcels are amazing and so tasty’
‘Got my first delivery on Tuesday, have to say, your meat is first class, not a bit of fat in sight! Wish I’d been ordering from you sooner…, so much better than supermarket meat.’
(Rib Roast – advance ordering required so that meat can hang and mature)
See more on Anniesland Butcher Facebook page including, new products, (such as Cheese jalapeño steak burgers only £1.60 each)and meat for special occasions including Rib-roast to ordered in advance to hang and mature £22.50kg.
Get in touch on Facebook or telephone:
n Facebook. or Telephone: 0141 959 0478
This section: Butchers, Pat's Home Page Blog, Shopping
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Janine Jansen: Falling for Stradivari, GFT
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Mika & Me Eyewear Glasgow
- Eglinton Country Park – Helen Rose Outdoors
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables
- Wully Davidson’s Bus Pass Rambles: Warm Day in the West Highlands
- Riverside Festival 2021
- A Play, A Pie and A Pint Autumn Programme 2021
- Glasgow Connects, Glasgow Science Festival 2021
- Walking and Writing with Lesley O’Brien, Glasgow Green
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Women’s Work, Nature and the Colonies – Climate Change Screenings
- Clydeside Creative Cafe – Out and About in Clydebank
- Wully Davidson’s Blog: Isle of Gigha
- Carbeth Big Hut Party – Gala Day
- ‘There’s a Problem with Dad’ by Carlos Alba
- Helen Rose Outdoors Diary – Borders Abbeys Way
- Bob Law: Walks and Photography – Kilpatrick Hills balcony trails