1632 Great Western Road, Anniesland, Glasgow G13 1HH
Telephone: 0141 959 0478
Tuesday – Saturday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Traditional butcher providing high quality, friendly service, affordable prices and local deliveries.
Staff at Anniesland Butchers have taken every step to maintain a safe and efficient service for customers during the pandemic. Only 2 customers in the shop at any time.
Some of the products on offer include:
Manager’s Special £38
The Big Family Pack £57
Great Selection – Super Value
He will get back to you as soon as possible.
Fit Pack – £23
Great Choice of Parcels
You will also find steak pies, scotch pies, sausage rolls, bridies – with all baked goods baked at Anniesland Butchers. Prepared dishes such as Beef Stroganoff are also available, own recipe haggis and gluten free options including Stornoway Black Pudding.
What People Say About Anniesland Butchers
‘I would recommend this butcher the staff are so amazing and so kind’
‘The slimming meat parcels are amazing and so tasty’
‘Got my first delivery on Tuesday, have to say, your meat is first class, not a bit of fat in sight! Wish I’d been ordering from you sooner…, so much better than supermarket meat.’
(Rib Roast – advance ordering required so that meat can hang and mature)
See more on Anniesland Butcher Facebook page including, new products, (such as Cheese jalapeño steak burgers only £1.60 each)and meat for special occasions including Rib-roast to ordered in advance to hang and mature £22.50kg.
Get in touch on Facebook or telephone:
n Facebook. or Telephone: 0141 959 0478
This section: Butchers, Pat's Home Page Blog, Shopping
- ‘There’s a Problem with Dad’ by Carlos Alba
- Helen Rose Outdoors Diary – Borders Abbeys Way
- Bob Law: Walks and Photography – Kilpatrick Hills balcony trails
- Alan Gillespie – Writer – Jim and Pat’s West End Chat
- The Lansdowne Weekend Deal – review Pat Byrne
- Knightswood Living Rent Summer Social
- Woodlands Community Pop Up Cafe on the Terrace
- Wullie Davidson: Bus Pass Ramblings – Crail to Anstruther
- Piping Live! – Glasgow, August, 2021
- Anniesland Butchers
- Fun Day – Doon the Watter at Glasgow Green
- The Lansdowne – Mother India West End
- Shoot Your Shot PRIDE
- West End in the West End at Websters
- Scribblers Union Digital Gig Series
- The Magnificent 11 – a Glasgow South Side Walk
- Websters Youth Theatre Summer School
- Merchant City Festival 2021
- Scottish Climate Action Network – Climate Cafe
- Brian Whittingham – Writing Walks in Kelvingrove