1632 Great Western Road, Anniesland, Glasgow G13 1HH
Telephone: 0141 959 0478
Tuesday – Saturday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Traditional butcher providing high quality, friendly service, affordable prices and local deliveries.
Staff at Anniesland Butchers have taken every step to maintain a safe and efficient service for customers during the pandemic. Only 2 customers in the shop at any time.
Some of the products on offer include:
Manager’s Special £38
The Big Family Pack £57
Great Selection – Super Value
He will get back to you as soon as possible.
Fit Pack – £23
Great Choice of Parcels
You will also find steak pies, scotch pies, sausage rolls, bridies – with all baked goods baked at Anniesland Butchers. Prepared dishes such as Beef Stroganoff are also available, own recipe haggis and gluten free options including Stornoway Black Pudding.
What People Say About Anniesland Butchers
‘I would recommend this butcher the staff are so amazing and so kind’
‘The slimming meat parcels are amazing and so tasty’
‘Got my first delivery on Tuesday, have to say, your meat is first class, not a bit of fat in sight! Wish I’d been ordering from you sooner…, so much better than supermarket meat.’
(Rib Roast – advance ordering required so that meat can hang and mature)
See more on Anniesland Butcher Facebook page including, new products, (such as Cheese jalapeño steak burgers only £1.60 each)and meat for special occasions including Rib-roast to ordered in advance to hang and mature £22.50kg.
Get in touch on Facebook or telephone:
n Facebook. or Telephone: 0141 959 0478
This section: Butchers, Pat's Home Page Blog, Shopping
- Idrish – Glasgow Short Film Festival
- Book Launch: The Pharmacist by Rachelle Atalla
- Hairspray, Beatson Gin and Sing
- My Scotland Stand by Jim Byrne
- Glasgow Mela 2022
- Glasgow West End – Summer Events 2022
- Alma Wolfson – ‘A Painter’s Passion’
- Arcadia Festival – Open Call for Events
- Performers at Glasgow Jazz Festival 2022
- Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Bend It Like Bertie at Websters
- All Becomes Art – Poems to Joan Eardley
- Colonial Seeds / Seedy Social / Community Meal
- Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair 2022
- Aye Write: MORE FIYA: A Celebration of Black British Poetry with Kayo Chingonyi, Janette Ayachi and Dean Atta
- The Lansdowne – restaurant reopening
- Aye Write: Karen Campbell Introduces… Kirsty Capes, Louise Nealon and Emily Edwards
- The Great May Day Cabaret at OranMor
- The Dughoose Ska Band, McChuills
- Encounters Presents: Ukrainian Shorts