FrightFest Glasgow Film Festival, 23 – 25 February, 2017
It’s time to quake in fear again, as FrightFest returns to the open arms of Glasgow Film Festival. This year, you can expect a shivering selection of the finest fear-stokers from around the globe. This forensically assembled line-up has been chosen on the basis that it has something new and unique to offer; something inspiring and exceptional; something worth championing.
Step beyond the pale together into the safe darkness of sinister cinema, where genre transcends all and unites us as one community. In these increasingly turbulent times we need monstrous stories, urban legends and folktales to help us understand our place in a chaotic universe.
And that’s where FrightFest comes in … Come along for the ride!
Hounds of Love
It Stains the Sand Red
The Night of the Virgin
Shin Godzilla: Godzilla Resurgence
The Warrior’s Gate
Passes priced £70 for all 12 films screening as part of FrightFest on Friday 24 and Saturday 25 February. No further discounts apply. Passes must be retained and produced if requested by a member of staff. Please note that bag searches may take place for FrightFest shows. Only alcohol bought at GFT may be taken in to the cinema.
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Scenes for Survival Courier Culture
- G20 Festival Safe Play for Children Under 11
- Murder at the Mela by Leela Soma
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Summer Art Sessions Woodlands Community
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Climate Change The Facts David Attenborough Savvy Film
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Drive In Movies Paisley
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Edinburgh Film Festival At Home
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew
- Joan of Arc Glasgow Film Theatre – Virtual Cinema
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- Nurture through Nature – one to one support Woodlands Community