FrightFest Glasgow Film Festival, 23 – 25 February, 2017
It’s time to quake in fear again, as FrightFest returns to the open arms of Glasgow Film Festival. This year, you can expect a shivering selection of the finest fear-stokers from around the globe. This forensically assembled line-up has been chosen on the basis that it has something new and unique to offer; something inspiring and exceptional; something worth championing.
Step beyond the pale together into the safe darkness of sinister cinema, where genre transcends all and unites us as one community. In these increasingly turbulent times we need monstrous stories, urban legends and folktales to help us understand our place in a chaotic universe.
And that’s where FrightFest comes in … Come along for the ride!
Hounds of Love
It Stains the Sand Red
The Night of the Virgin
Shin Godzilla: Godzilla Resurgence
The Warrior’s Gate
Passes priced £70 for all 12 films screening as part of FrightFest on Friday 24 and Saturday 25 February. No further discounts apply. Passes must be retained and produced if requested by a member of staff. Please note that bag searches may take place for FrightFest shows. Only alcohol bought at GFT may be taken in to the cinema.
- An Evening with Mary Irvine – ‘My Greek Love Affair’
- Monos ay GFT
- The King, GFT
- Non-Fiction, GFT
- SQIFF 2019 Black History Month: Calalai: In Betweenness + shorts
- Chinese Visual Festival CCA
- Mòd 2019 National Theatre of Scotland – Rocket Post screening + family drama workshop
- Mòd 2019 Gaelic Film Screenings: A taste of BBC Alba – Na Millenni-Gaels CCA
- French Film Festival GFT 2019
- The Irishman GFT
- Lost Lives plus Q & A
- Malcolm X 35 mm GFT
- Halloween at GFT 2019
- Preview: Pink Wall with Q & A
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2019 Glasgow
- Glasgow Wood Recycling, October Sale
- Hitsville The Making of Motown Black History Month Glasgow
- Branagh Theatre Live – A Winter’s Tale GFT
- Cinemasters at GFT: Quentin Tarantino
- Cancer Support Scotland Christmas Fayre 2019