FrightFest Glasgow Film Festival, 23 – 25 February, 2017
It’s time to quake in fear again, as FrightFest returns to the open arms of Glasgow Film Festival. This year, you can expect a shivering selection of the finest fear-stokers from around the globe. This forensically assembled line-up has been chosen on the basis that it has something new and unique to offer; something inspiring and exceptional; something worth championing.
Step beyond the pale together into the safe darkness of sinister cinema, where genre transcends all and unites us as one community. In these increasingly turbulent times we need monstrous stories, urban legends and folktales to help us understand our place in a chaotic universe.
And that’s where FrightFest comes in … Come along for the ride!
Hounds of Love
It Stains the Sand Red
The Night of the Virgin
Shin Godzilla: Godzilla Resurgence
The Warrior’s Gate
Passes priced £70 for all 12 films screening as part of FrightFest on Friday 24 and Saturday 25 February. No further discounts apply. Passes must be retained and produced if requested by a member of staff. Please note that bag searches may take place for FrightFest shows. Only alcohol bought at GFT may be taken in to the cinema.
- Christmas Play in a Day, for kids Hillhead Library
- Books at the Botanics, Christmas 2019
- It’s A Wonderful Life GFT
- Take 2: How the Grinch Stole Christmas, GFT
- The Bolshoi Ballet Encore: The Nutcracker GFT
- Her Smell, GFT
- The Kingmaker, GFT
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Are We In A Book – book launch The Dram
- Christmas Carousel The Platform
- Stevenson Jewellers Glasgow West End
- Future Glue Christmas Party
- The Sensational Alex Harvey Experience Christmas & New Year Party
- Project Ability Christmas Show 2019
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow
- Kirsteen Harvey Live, Cottiers
- I Am A Rohinga Creative Conversations
- A Lad in Maryhill, Pantomime, Maryhill 2019
- Karen Campbell: Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Oscar Marzaroli Exhibition Streetworks