Four Solos in the Wild, Project Ability, Until 26 November, 2016
Project Ability is pleased to present ‘Four Solos in the Wild’, a touring exhibition originating in the Tycanol Woods of Pembrokeshire – a powerful exhibition by four disabled performers featuring short films and photography.
The performers, Graham Busby, Mervyn Bradley, Erika Juniper and Andrew Kelly, spent two weeks in atmospheric wild woodland in Pembrokeshire, exploring and responding to the landscape. From this experience they made powerful dance solos that were captured on film, directed by artist Ray Jacobs and camera, by dance photographer Chris Nash.
The four performers are members of Arty Party, a Shropshire based charity which gives opportunities for learning disabled people to explore, create and share their art.
Arty Party produced this project through funding from Arts Council England and the Basil Houghton Memorial Trust
Project Ability’s exhibition programme is supported by the Esmée Fairbairn Foundation
Exhibition open 04-26 November.
For more information visit http://
Project Ability, 103 Trongate, G1 5HD
- Addicted The Musical Websters Theatre Glasgow
- Poetry Launches CCA – Stephen Watt, Derek Parkes and Mandy Haggith
- Sikorski Polish Club, Glasgow Doors Open Day 2019
- Rod Picott The Admiral Bar
- Opening GYFF Gala: The Farewell (PG)
- Something Fishy Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- The Wedding Planner, OranMor
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Wullie Davidson’s Bus Pass Ramblings: St Andrews
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- For Sama GFT
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;Surrection GFT
- Iain Matthews at The Doublet Bar
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Cleek the movie – Tannahill Arts Festival
- Adam Sutherland Tales ‘n’ Tunes Old Hairdressers
- The Glasgow Guild Talks 2019
- Ando Glaso Gypsy Music Short Course CCA