Four Solos in the Wild, Project Ability, Until 26 November, 2016
Project Ability is pleased to present ‘Four Solos in the Wild’, a touring exhibition originating in the Tycanol Woods of Pembrokeshire – a powerful exhibition by four disabled performers featuring short films and photography.
The performers, Graham Busby, Mervyn Bradley, Erika Juniper and Andrew Kelly, spent two weeks in atmospheric wild woodland in Pembrokeshire, exploring and responding to the landscape. From this experience they made powerful dance solos that were captured on film, directed by artist Ray Jacobs and camera, by dance photographer Chris Nash.
The four performers are members of Arty Party, a Shropshire based charity which gives opportunities for learning disabled people to explore, create and share their art.
Arty Party produced this project through funding from Arts Council England and the Basil Houghton Memorial Trust
Project Ability’s exhibition programme is supported by the Esmée Fairbairn Foundation
Exhibition open 04-26 November.
For more information visit http://
Project Ability, 103 Trongate, G1 5HD
- Befriending Food Experience Celebrate St Andrew’s Day
- Glasgow Hospitals Christmas Concert 2019 Royal Concert Hall
- Book launch: The Light Acknowledgers by Gerry Cambridge
- Telling Invents Told Lis Rhodes
- Winter Fine Art and Antiques Auction, Great Western Auction
- Thomas A Clark: Poet Artist Curator at Creative Converstions
- Charlie Gracie, Donal McLaughlin and Finola Scott CCA
- Artists Moving Image Festival The Tramway
- The Lying King – Glasgow Christmas 2019
- First a Girl, GFT
- Miles Davis: Birth of the Cool GFT
- 2040 at GFT
- Pity Party Film Club I Shot Andy Warhol CCA
- Queer Classics & Matchbox Cineclub City of Lost Souls CCA
- Alan Ereira ALUNA – screening and talk CCA
- Cooking Pot Biting the Hand that Feeds, CCA
- UK Jewish Film Festival 2019 at GFT Glasgow
- Leona GFT
- Depeche Mode Spirits in the Forest
- Michael Hutchence: Mystify GFT