Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
25 and 26 July, 2020, 1 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Rouken Glen Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival celebrates all that’s good about Scotland’s thriving urban food and drink culture. In Glasgow’s leafy south side award winning park, Rouken Glen Park, some of Scotland’s best food trucks, street food operators and independent craft brewers will come together for a family friendly food & drink celebration like no other. There will be live music from local bands, kids fun as plenty and the whole two days is dog friendly.
Make sure you book your ticket now and join the big family party!
Rouken Glen Park
Rouken Glen Road
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day
- BFI London Film Festival 2020 at GFT
- Hip Hop to Opera via Negro Spirituals
- Digital Doors Open Day Glasgow 2020
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Online
- Govanhill Baths Archive Showcase
- Hannah Lavery, Govanhill Book Festival
- Edinburgh Book Festival – Kirstin Innes: Who is Clio Campbell?
- Edinburgh Book Festival James Tait Black Prizes
- Stuart Cosgrove, Govanhill Book Festival
- White Riot, Govanhill International Festival
- Zine Making, Govanhill Book Festival 2020
- Denise Mina, Govanhill Book Festival 2020
- Govanhill International Festival 2020