Fail Better: The Workers Have No Country, Thursday, June 11, 2015 McChuills Glasgow
Fail Better: The Workers Have No Country
Thursday, June 11, 2015 at 8:00pm
Not a Union Flag, a Saltire or a Butterfly in sight at Fail Better, unless they’re on fire.
So come join us for a communist cabaret of sangs, words, jokes, dancing, shouting, and stamping your feet.
LINE UP TBA
That’s right. No line up yet. Just a chip-on-the-shoulder anti populist sentiment. You know it’ll be a good night tho.
Free entry. All welcome. Chuck £3 in the bucket if you can and it will go directly to artists and visionaries looking to come up with a better idea than nationalism.
MCCHUILLS 40 High Street, GLASGOW G1 1NL
- Candlelight Spoken Word Open Mic
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow
- The Siren Awakes by Linda Jackson, West End Launch
- First events announced for Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Different from Others with Illustrated Talk, GFT
- Chinese Visual Festival 2020
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Creative Conversation: Kate Charlesworth, Illustrator and Writer
- Helen McClory: Short Story Writer and Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Mobilising for COP 26 – Climate, Justice, Jobs Glasgow
- Sonnet Youth #31 Old Hairdressers
- The Lucky Sparrow Games Cafe Open Day
- Launch of Glasgow Historical City
- Petticoats and Pinnacles, NLS Kelvinhall
- Dove Tales: Home Front Celtic Connections 2020
- Jolly Beggars Banquet Cheeky Besom Productions
- Switch Off – Centre for Confidence and Wellbeing
- Night at the Museum, Burns On Water, University of Glasgow
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel