Fail Better: The Workers Have No Country, Thursday, June 11, 2015 McChuills Glasgow
Fail Better: The Workers Have No Country
Thursday, June 11, 2015 at 8:00pm
Not a Union Flag, a Saltire or a Butterfly in sight at Fail Better, unless they’re on fire.
So come join us for a communist cabaret of sangs, words, jokes, dancing, shouting, and stamping your feet.
LINE UP TBA
That’s right. No line up yet. Just a chip-on-the-shoulder anti populist sentiment. You know it’ll be a good night tho.
Free entry. All welcome. Chuck £3 in the bucket if you can and it will go directly to artists and visionaries looking to come up with a better idea than nationalism.
MCCHUILLS 40 High Street, GLASGOW G1 1NL
- Murder at the Mela by Leela Soma
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- A Northern Extravaganza with Shetlandic Poets Christie Williamson and Roseann Watt
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- Creative Pollination: Exploration and Creative Writing Woodlands Community
- ‘Doors tae Naewye’ poetry by Christie Williamson
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- Stuck in the Suburbs – Refuweegee
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- A Celebration of Birds: Sharing stories, memories and hope
- Makar to Makar, Jackie Kay with Imtiaz Dharker and Suzanne Bonnar
- Life is too short online readings and recorded performances
- ‘A Handful of Dates’ Africa in Motion Online
- Historic Significance of Ellisland Farm, Centre for Robert Burns
- The Atom: A Love Affair GFT watch online
- BAKOSÓ: AFROBEATS DE CUBA FILM – Africa in Motion