Exhibition: Flying through time & Key Works, Until 10 June, 2016.
Flying through time & Key Works
16 May 2016 – 10 Jun 2016
Monday to Friday 11-2pm
KEY, The Square, 70 Renton Street, Glasgow, G4 0HT
lying through time and Key Works are concurrent exhibitions celebrating the work of KEY artists, in particular John Cocozza, and the long standing relationship between KEY and Project Ability.
John Cocozza is supported by KEY and has been an artist at Project Ability for several years, as part of our Aspire programme. John is a key personality to our studios, and one of the few artists in the studio working with upcycled sculpture. Mentored by Kevin Cantwell as part of our Research Room project in 2015, together they exhibit their work in Flying Through Time, at KEY in Glasgow. Their work uses the best of our imagination and flies us away to distant lands and far away times. Cocozza has a fascination with Sci-fi television and films, and very often his work – whether it sculpture, painting or print making- reflects this with an abundance of character and skill.
KEY support young people and adults with a diverse range of needs throughout Scotland. They believe good support is essential to achieving a good life. So whether supporting people in their own home, their family home, at school or in their community, they tailor support to each person’s needs and wishes.
Art plays a huge part in living a good life for many people supported by KEY; and Project Ability has helped to develop artistic skills and passion over many years. KEY Works celebrates the talent of these many artists, and showcases a selection of the work that has been made over the years. KEY Works also celebrates the longstanding relationship between KEY and Project Ability, and the work of all artists who are supported by KEY.
Exhibition visitors will also have the opportunity to buy original art work.
ProjectAbility, Offsite Exhibition
Exhibition Flying Though Time
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Lizzie Reid at King Tut’s Wah Wah Hut
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Siobhan Miller at Websters Theatre
- Bill W and Dr Bob, Websters Theatre
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow
- Networking Climate Cafe – SCCAN
- Riverside Festival x Turn The Tables