Edinburgh Book Festival Books for Sale
Bookshop is Now Online
The Edinburgh International Book Festival Bookshop is now open for business!
The Bookshop offers titles from every author in the 2020 programme and showcases a range of books from Scottish publishers. You can search by genre and title and also browse by events in the programme, making it easy to find the books you’ll hear discussed.
Visit shop.edbookfest.co.uk to browse and buy.
Offer face-to-face online book signing sessions (via Zoom) with selected authors directly after their Festival events when you buy a copy of the featured book. Limited to 50 places per author and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
If you would like to join a signing please select the ‘Meet the Author’ option when purchasing a book. Please note not all books will offer this option.
Due to the logistics involved the last opportunity to reserve a spot will be 5 days before the date of a given signing.
- Family Weekender at Websters
- Screening: It’s Not All Rock and Roll
- Glasgow’s Golden Generation – October Bunjee Jump
- The Sorries at Cottiers
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Gathering the Seeds, Woodlands Community
- West End Festival 2021
- Anna H. Geerdes – Borderline Exhibition
- Glasgow Doors Open Day 2021 – Arlington Baths Club
- Big Tunes at the Bandstand – Kelvingrove, Glasgow
- Poetry Launch Party – Jim Ferguson and Kirsty Taylor
- Do The Right Thing, Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Our Ladies, GFT
- Annette, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Wildfire plus Q & A at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Sweetheart, Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2021
- Glasgow Fancy Women Bike Ride
- Lin Anderson on Bloody Scotland 2021
- Bernard Maclaverty Creative Conversations
- Creative Conversations, University of Glasgow