Edinburgh Book Festival Books for Sale
Bookshop is Now Online
The Edinburgh International Book Festival Bookshop is now open for business!
The Bookshop offers titles from every author in the 2020 programme and showcases a range of books from Scottish publishers. You can search by genre and title and also browse by events in the programme, making it easy to find the books you’ll hear discussed.
Visit shop.edbookfest.co.uk to browse and buy.
Offer face-to-face online book signing sessions (via Zoom) with selected authors directly after their Festival events when you buy a copy of the featured book. Limited to 50 places per author and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
If you would like to join a signing please select the ‘Meet the Author’ option when purchasing a book. Please note not all books will offer this option.
Due to the logistics involved the last opportunity to reserve a spot will be 5 days before the date of a given signing.
- Project-Ability, Virtual Exhibition
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Raman Mondair – Choreographies of Dance
- Freddy Anderson – collected poems and prose book release
- The Glasgow Diet – Discussion Event
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- To Meat or Not to Meat – Climate Action
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day
- BFI London Film Festival 2020 at GFT
- Hip Hop to Opera via Negro Spirituals
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Fury by David Morley – Carcanet Press Online Book Launch
- The History of Scottish Pen – Online
- Scenes for Survival – Danni the Champion NTS