Edges \\ Sky – Michael Gallacher, Offshore, 15 – 29 April, 2016
EDGES BREAK SKY
‘This time it is not any of my gig photos, landscape, architecture, cloud or portraiture work. It is now the time to show some of my iphone art work. The work is all done using numerous iphone apps. I’ve shared a few of these pieces and have been asked by many to put on a show of the work. I’ve sifted through them all to present to you 20 pieces of work.
Closer to the show, I’ll be posting up some work that did not make the final selection just so you get an idea as to what you’ll see.
There wil be 2 copies of each piece, one framed, the other mounted ready for framing. There will also be packs of postcards for sticking on fridge doors or sending to a friend.
Offshore is a lovely wee cafe in the West End. Great coffee and food.’
Friday 15th, Michael will be there from around 5ish till close at 8pm.
Come along, say Hi, have a chat, look at some cool art, listen \\ to some fab music.
Raymond Elma of Betatone Distraction
soft drinks n nibbles will be available.
Local pub after 8…
as some of you may not be able to make it on the friday.
The show itself, runs for a fortnight till 29th April.
- Carols in the Cloisters
- Christmas Fayre Gallowgate
- Coorie In at Glasgow Botanic Gardens
- Christmas Come and Sing, University of Glasgow Choir
- Friday Focus: Scottish Art Acquisitions
- Panto: A Crackin Cinderella Story at Websters
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- White Christmas – Andre Rieu
- Eileen at GFT
- We Dare To Dream + Q and A at GFT
- Preview: Earth Mama plus Q and A
- Maestro at GFT
- Fallen Leaves
- Elf at IMAX Glasgow and Glasgow Science Centre Galleries
- Cinemasters: Powell and Pressburger GFT
- Take 2: Trolls Band Together
- Oppenheimer at GFT 70mm
- It’s a Wonderful Life GFT
- Arthur’s Christmas Tale in aid of Shelter Scotland
- The Tell Tale Rooms with Andrew Kötting