Edges \\ Sky – Michael Gallacher, Offshore, 15 – 29 April, 2016
EDGES BREAK SKY
‘This time it is not any of my gig photos, landscape, architecture, cloud or portraiture work. It is now the time to show some of my iphone art work. The work is all done using numerous iphone apps. I’ve shared a few of these pieces and have been asked by many to put on a show of the work. I’ve sifted through them all to present to you 20 pieces of work.
Closer to the show, I’ll be posting up some work that did not make the final selection just so you get an idea as to what you’ll see.
There wil be 2 copies of each piece, one framed, the other mounted ready for framing. There will also be packs of postcards for sticking on fridge doors or sending to a friend.
Offshore is a lovely wee cafe in the West End. Great coffee and food.’
Friday 15th, Michael will be there from around 5ish till close at 8pm.
Come along, say Hi, have a chat, look at some cool art, listen \\ to some fab music.
Raymond Elma of Betatone Distraction
soft drinks n nibbles will be available.
Local pub after 8…
as some of you may not be able to make it on the friday.
The show itself, runs for a fortnight till 29th April.
- Bloody Scotland 2021 McIlvanney Prize Long List Announced
- Cottiers – Bar, Restaurant, Theatre, Glasgow West End
- The Owner of the Sea – Richard Price readings and discussion
- Moving Image Archive, National Library of Scotland, Kelvin Hall
- Bernard MacLaverty: Glasgow Writer
- Graeme Macrae Burnet – Glasgow Writer
- Glasgow Writers: Theresa Talbot
- Mandabi, GFT
- Ammonite, GFT
- Earwig and the Witch at GFT
- First Cow, GFT
- The Father at GFT
- Football Themed Movie Night at Glasgow Green EURO 2020 Fanzone
- Glasgow School of Art Digital Showcase 2021
- A Spotlight on Jack Knox – Compass Gallery
- The Hunterian: Jimmy Robert: Tobacco Flower
- Hillhead Summer Arts Academy 2021
- Mansfield Park Street Festival 2021
- Vinicombe Street Gala 2021
- Touring Scotland – Pop Up Opera 2021