Edges \\ Sky – Michael Gallacher, Offshore, 15 – 29 April, 2016
EDGES BREAK SKY
‘This time it is not any of my gig photos, landscape, architecture, cloud or portraiture work. It is now the time to show some of my iphone art work. The work is all done using numerous iphone apps. I’ve shared a few of these pieces and have been asked by many to put on a show of the work. I’ve sifted through them all to present to you 20 pieces of work.
Closer to the show, I’ll be posting up some work that did not make the final selection just so you get an idea as to what you’ll see.
There wil be 2 copies of each piece, one framed, the other mounted ready for framing. There will also be packs of postcards for sticking on fridge doors or sending to a friend.
Offshore is a lovely wee cafe in the West End. Great coffee and food.’
Friday 15th, Michael will be there from around 5ish till close at 8pm.
Come along, say Hi, have a chat, look at some cool art, listen \\ to some fab music.
Raymond Elma of Betatone Distraction
soft drinks n nibbles will be available.
Local pub after 8…
as some of you may not be able to make it on the friday.
The show itself, runs for a fortnight till 29th April.
- Bohemia Bespoke Vintage Wedding Fair
- Cottiers Burns Supper and Ceilidh
- Burns Night (excellent)
- Burns Night Ceilidh, Stereo
- This is not a Burns Night – Dance of the Underclass
- Burns Baby Burns Dance of the Underclass Aftershow Party
- Cine(thesia) Coming Out, Kelvin Hall
- Different from Others with Illustrated Talk, GFT
- No Fathers in Kashmir, GFT
- Celine and Julie Go Boating, GFT
- The Personal History of David Copperfield, GFT
- Creative Conversation: Kate Charlesworth, Illustrator and Writer
- Celtic Connections 2020: Lucy Rose review Fionnuala Boyle
- GRIT Orchestra Celtic Connections 2020 photography and review Pauline Keightley
- Helen McClory: Short Story Writer and Novelist at Creative Conversations
- Wrest and Maz O’Connor, Celtic Connections review Fionnuala Boyle
- Winter Tree Identification Workshop
- Luca Manning & Fergus McCreadie Celtic Connections
- John Inglis Exhibition New Collages 2016 – 2019 Compass Gallery
- Red Thread Film Club Lynne Ramsay – Gasman and Ratcatcher