Dumbarton’s Firework Spectacular at Levengrove Park, Saturday 4 November, 2017
Saturday 4 November ( 19:00 – 21:00 )
Levengrove Park, Dumbarton, West Dunbartonshire, G82 4AZ , Dumbarton
Enjoy an awe-inspiring fireworks display this November at West Dunbartonshire’s annual firework spectacular in Dumbarton’s Levengrove Park on Saturday 4 November, 7-9pm.
The display – which will begin at 7.30pm prompt – will see more than 700 fireworks sent skyward. Comets, mines, spinners, hummers, whistles, strobes and dragon’s eggs will light up the night sky in a stunning array of colours.
There will also be family entertainment before and after the event including a children’s funfair. A range of hot food will be available.
With around 5,000 spectators expected to attend, visitors are advised to arrive in plenty of time and if possible walk to the event or use public transport as many of the streets around the park will have parking restrictions in place.
People are being urged not to bring their own fireworks or sparklers as these can present a safety issue within large crowds; are advised to leave pets at home; and to follow the advice from the stewards at all times.
The event will begin at 7pm, firework display at 7.30pm prompt. The event will close at 9pm.
In you can’t make Levengrove on the Saturday, Dalmuir Fireworks is on Sunday 5th November, 2017 at 7.30 p.m.
- Paisley Book Festival – A Kist of Thistles
- Film Festival Institut Francais
- How Does It Feel To Be Loved – Virtual Dance Party
- Interactive Map – Global Burns Suppers
- The Burns Supper Addressed Burns Centre University of Glasgow
- Hannah Lavery Creative Conversations
- The Acoustic Night Special Nice ‘n’ Sleazy
- The World I Fell Out Of – Melanie Reid
- Vivian French and The Giant’s Tea Party
- COP26 Global Event In Glasgow – Seeks Volunteers
- Fright Fest Glasgow Film Festival Online 2021
- Believe in Scotland Virtual Burns Supper
- A Virtual Burns Night Edinburgh Castle
- Burns Celebration Online Tannahill Centre
- Janey Godley’s Big Burns Supper Online
- Paisley Book Festival 2021 – Online
- Bemis – Celtic Connections in the Community
- Opening Celebration Concert Celtic Connections Online 2021
- Glasgow Film Festival 2021 – Programme Announced
- Creative Conversations: Oyinkan Braithwaite