Dumbarton’s Firework Spectacular at Levengrove Park, Saturday 4 November, 2017
Saturday 4 November ( 19:00 – 21:00 )
Levengrove Park, Dumbarton, West Dunbartonshire, G82 4AZ , Dumbarton
Enjoy an awe-inspiring fireworks display this November at West Dunbartonshire’s annual firework spectacular in Dumbarton’s Levengrove Park on Saturday 4 November, 7-9pm.
The display – which will begin at 7.30pm prompt – will see more than 700 fireworks sent skyward. Comets, mines, spinners, hummers, whistles, strobes and dragon’s eggs will light up the night sky in a stunning array of colours.
There will also be family entertainment before and after the event including a children’s funfair. A range of hot food will be available.
With around 5,000 spectators expected to attend, visitors are advised to arrive in plenty of time and if possible walk to the event or use public transport as many of the streets around the park will have parking restrictions in place.
People are being urged not to bring their own fireworks or sparklers as these can present a safety issue within large crowds; are advised to leave pets at home; and to follow the advice from the stewards at all times.
The event will begin at 7pm, firework display at 7.30pm prompt. The event will close at 9pm.
In you can’t make Levengrove on the Saturday, Dalmuir Fireworks is on Sunday 5th November, 2017 at 7.30 p.m.
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Create & Connect Showcase. Glasgow Women’s Library
- Live from a Tenement – Chiara Berardelli
- National Theatre Live Events GFT
- Singing with Beth, Live on Facebook
- Twitter Chat, Little Women at GFT Online Film Club
- Sounds in the Suburbs Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- The Poets’ Time – weekly meetings with Linda Jackson on Zoom
- Creative Conversations: Iain Maloney, Novelist and Poet – Zoom Event
- Ian R. Mitchell – Some Images From Glasgow’s Past
- Stay at Home Literary Fringe Festival
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Creative Conversations, Monday Lunchtimes, University of Glasgow Chapel
- Jamaica Kincaid: novelist and writer – Creative Conversations ZOOM EVENT
- Zoom Event – A reading and Q&A with renowned poet Peter Gizzi
- Aye Write – Big Book Weekend Virtual Festival
- Woodlands Community – Free Zoom Meditation and Discussion
- From Glasgow to Saturn Issue 44 – read online
- The Specialized Big Isofest