Dove Tales, Wednesday 26 July, 2017, Scotia Bar
Come and meet Dove Tales at 7.30pm on Wednesday, 26th July at the Scotia Bar, 112 – 114 Stockwell Street, Glasgow G1 4LW
They will be talking about their aims and activities and about how they organise themselves as a charity. They are interested in hearing your thoughts and ideas.
The evening will also feature a short set by two fantastic traditional musicians, Charlie Grey and Joseph Peach, who were shortlisted for the 2017 BBC Radio 2 Young Folk Award.
It will include poems and songs and stories and music about peace and war.
And at some point there will a traditional Scotia free sandwich break!
Please email Jean Rafferty if you’d like to read or play.
Or call her on 07881-304-729
Look out for the official launch, which will be in Glasgow in September.
- Express Yourself Halloween Party 2019 Project Cafe
- Mary Miller, Author, on Jane Haining – a life of love and courage
- Art Exhibition at The Arlington Baths Club
- The Flying Dug Quiz Night, Glasgow
- Halloween at The Children’s Wood and Meadow 2019
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Halloween at OranMor
- Moogety Halloween 2019
- Scottish Writers’ Centre From bytes to bestseller with Jonathan Whitelaw
- Guttersnipe at the Old Hairdressers
- A Gift to Glasgow from New York, The Hunterian
- An Evening with Mary Irvine – ‘My Greek Love Affair’
- Monos ay GFT
- The King, GFT
- Non-Fiction, GFT
- SQIFF 2019 Black History Month: Calalai: In Betweenness + shorts
- Chinese Visual Festival CCA
- Mòd 2019 National Theatre of Scotland – Rocket Post screening + family drama workshop
- Mòd 2019 Gaelic Film Screenings: A taste of BBC Alba – Na Millenni-Gaels CCA
- French Film Festival GFT 2019
- The Irishman GFT