Dove Tales, Wednesday 26 July, 2017, Scotia Bar
Come and meet Dove Tales at 7.30pm on Wednesday, 26th July at the Scotia Bar, 112 – 114 Stockwell Street, Glasgow G1 4LW
They will be talking about their aims and activities and about how they organise themselves as a charity. They are interested in hearing your thoughts and ideas.
The evening will also feature a short set by two fantastic traditional musicians, Charlie Grey and Joseph Peach, who were shortlisted for the 2017 BBC Radio 2 Young Folk Award.
It will include poems and songs and stories and music about peace and war.
And at some point there will a traditional Scotia free sandwich break!
Please email Jean Rafferty if you’d like to read or play.
Or call her on 07881-304-729
Look out for the official launch, which will be in Glasgow in September.
- Looking at Mackintosh’s Masterpieces
- Country Funk Fridays – Reopening Tennent’s Bar Basement
- Moments of Resistance by Femspectives
- Iberodocs Lisbon Beat CCA
- Glasgow Film Festival: Master Cheng
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020: Heroic Losers
- Bacurau, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Take 2: Spies in Disguise, GFT
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 at CCA
- Dardishi Festival at CCA
- Alasdair Gray: A Life in Progress GFT
- Parasite GFT
- National Library of Scotland Kelvin Hall – World Thinking Day
- Love Sarah, Glasgow Film Festival
- The Public, GFT
- Little Joe, GFT
- Greed GFT
- Lost Transmissions, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- The Whistlers, Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- The IASSIDD Exhibition ProjectAbility