Dove Tales, Wednesday 26 July, 2017, Scotia Bar
Come and meet Dove Tales at 7.30pm on Wednesday, 26th July at the Scotia Bar, 112 – 114 Stockwell Street, Glasgow G1 4LW
They will be talking about their aims and activities and about how they organise themselves as a charity. They are interested in hearing your thoughts and ideas.
The evening will also feature a short set by two fantastic traditional musicians, Charlie Grey and Joseph Peach, who were shortlisted for the 2017 BBC Radio 2 Young Folk Award.
It will include poems and songs and stories and music about peace and war.
And at some point there will a traditional Scotia free sandwich break!
Please email Jean Rafferty if you’d like to read or play.
Or call her on 07881-304-729
Look out for the official launch, which will be in Glasgow in September.
- Glasgow Film Festival Announces 2022 Programme
- Linda Jaxson Band, Websters
- Terrence Higgins Trust 10K Fundraiser in Glasgow
- The Sea of Paperwork Exhibition – Maryhill Integration Network
- Sonica Festival 2022
- Trans – I Got Life at Glasgow Film Theatre
- Cicada, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Temple Grandin plus Recorded Q & A, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Mass, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Nightmare Alley, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Memory Box, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Belfast, Glasgow Film Theatre
- Unchained Comedy Club at McChuills
- Compass Gallery: Gary Anderson RSW : Thoughts and Contemplations
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM