Dove Tales, Wednesday 26 July, 2017, Scotia Bar
Come and meet Dove Tales at 7.30pm on Wednesday, 26th July at the Scotia Bar, 112 – 114 Stockwell Street, Glasgow G1 4LW
They will be talking about their aims and activities and about how they organise themselves as a charity. They are interested in hearing your thoughts and ideas.
The evening will also feature a short set by two fantastic traditional musicians, Charlie Grey and Joseph Peach, who were shortlisted for the 2017 BBC Radio 2 Young Folk Award.
It will include poems and songs and stories and music about peace and war.
And at some point there will a traditional Scotia free sandwich break!
Please email Jean Rafferty if you’d like to read or play.
Or call her on 07881-304-729
Look out for the official launch, which will be in Glasgow in September.
- Opening GYFF Gala: The Farewell (PG)
- Something Fishy Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- The Wedding Planner, OranMor
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Wullie Davidson’s Bus Pass Ramblings: St Andrews
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- For Sama GFT
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;Surrection GFT
- Iain Matthews at The Doublet Bar
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Cleek the movie – Tannahill Arts Festival
- Adam Sutherland Tales ‘n’ Tunes Old Hairdressers
- The Glasgow Guild Talks 2019
- Ando Glaso Gypsy Music Short Course CCA
- Doghouse Roses & Dumb Instrument CCA
- Take One Action Film Festival 2019 CCA
- Women’s Support Project – Abused: The Untold Story, GFT
- Kaleidoscope Realms, Matchbox Cine Club