Doune, Doune, Doune The Rabbit Hole at McChuills, 11 August, 2016
McChuills, 40 High Street, G1 1NB
Thursday, 11 August, 2016 – 8 p.m.
A night of highlights from the SPOKEN WURD tent at DOUNE THE RABBITHOLE 2016 descends on McChuills on 11 August. If you canny make the festival, it’s a chance to see what’s goin on. And if you’re sorted for Doune, come visit in the Casa Caliente tent – shoes aff and woodburner on. Mon!
as always Fail Better is FREE ENTRY. Get down for…
and HEIR OF THE CURSED
anything you chuck in the bucket will be split between the artists for bus fares and beer. GET ON IT.
19 – 21 August, Cardross Estate, Stirlingshire
‘Celebrating the very best of Scotland’s independent/DIY arts scene alongside amazing international guests.’
Filed under: Books, Talks, Poetry and Creative Writing Events, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Scottish Opera Breath Cycle Programme for Long Covid Patients
- Refugee Week Conference 2022
- Kavya Prize – New Writers Prize To Celebrate Scotland’s Ethnically Diverse Communities
- Second International Alasdair Gray Conference
- People’s Palace 124th Birthday Celebration
- Glasgow National Park City AGM
- Spotlight on Stress- free online masterclass
- Balloch Open Mic Blog: A New Kid On The Block
- Beyond Form Creative Writing Courses
- Glasgow Film Festival 2022 – More Events Announced
- Carlton Jug Band at The Clutha
- Report Launch – Tackling Food Poverty
- Sense Scotland Christmas Concert Online
- Calton Ceilidh Open Mic 14 December, 2021
- Hope GFT
- No Radio Silence – launch of film by Unity Sisters
- Roma Night at The Rum Shack
- Hugh Reed and the Velvet Underpants, Carlton Studios
- A Christmas Carol- A Hauntingly Hilarious Family Panto!
- Be Bop Bairns Christmas Party