Dougie Wilkinson: Wedding Piper
Glasgow West End Business Directory > Dougie Wilkinson: Wedding Piper
Experienced Piper for all Events
Dougie Wilkinson. A professional piper and composer, who can provide you with a tailored and personal service to fit with your wedding plans.
A well turned out piper who will help make your day memorable.
- Piping to greet guests on arrival at the ceremony venue
- Piping bride’s arrival and as she walks down the aisle
- Piping the top table to their meal
- Piping Bride and Groom when they make their way to cut the wedding cake
Make your day extra special with a tune written just for you
Dougie can make your day unique and even more special by composing a tune specifically for your wedding. This could be your own wedding march or a tune to play at any part of your big day.
Dress can be chosen to suit your preference including: Jacobite Ghillie, Formal Dress or Tribal Dress
Contact Dougie to discuss availability and your requirements
Also available for other events including funerals and parties
‘Dougie’s playing was admired by everyone and he made the event go with a special swing’
Dougie also plays with the band Clann An Drumma. He composed their hit song ‘Come Wi’ Me’, which won the contemporary song of the year 2007 on Highlander Radio U.S.A.
"I used to advertise in the yellow pages at great expense and didn't get as many enquiries as I do through my £25 ad with you!!"
Niall Anderson, Anderson Carpenters and Joiners
20% of Google searches include a local place name. 70% of people looking for a business look online first.
Upload your advert for free to our dedicated Glasgow West End business directory site
- Opening GYFF Gala: The Farewell (PG)
- Something Fishy Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- An Evening with Women at the Carlton Studios
- Clydebuilt Festival 2019
- Wullie Davidson’s Bus Pass Ramblings: St Andrews
- Glasgow Youth Film Festival 2019
- Drag Kids, GFT Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Tannahill Arts Festival Paisley
- Cleek the movie – Tannahill Arts Festival
- Take One Action Film Festival 2019 CCA
- Sorry We Missed You + Q & A Paul Lavery
- Maria Doyle Kennedy, Cottiers
- Careers in Film – Glasgow Youth Film Festival
- Scottish Queer International Film Festival 2019 Announces Full Programme
- Pity Party Film Club CCA
- The Farewell Opening Gala GYFF 2019
- Harvest Festival North Kelvin Meadow and The Children’s Wood
- Arlington Baths Club Glasgow Doors Open Days 2019
- Glasgow Doors Open Day Guided Tours at The Lighthouse
- Bloody Scotland 2019