Dougie Wilkinson: Wedding Piper
Glasgow West End Business Directory > Dougie Wilkinson: Wedding Piper
Experienced Piper for all Events
Dougie Wilkinson. A professional piper and composer, who can provide you with a tailored and personal service to fit with your wedding plans.
A well turned out piper who will help make your day memorable.
- Piping to greet guests on arrival at the ceremony venue
- Piping bride’s arrival and as she walks down the aisle
- Piping the top table to their meal
- Piping Bride and Groom when they make their way to cut the wedding cake
Make your day extra special with a tune written just for you
Dougie can make your day unique and even more special by composing a tune specifically for your wedding. This could be your own wedding march or a tune to play at any part of your big day.
Dress can be chosen to suit your preference including: Jacobite Ghillie, Formal Dress or Tribal Dress
Contact Dougie to discuss availability and your requirements
Also available for other events including funerals and parties
‘Dougie’s playing was admired by everyone and he made the event go with a special swing’
Dougie also plays with the band Clann An Drumma. He composed their hit song ‘Come Wi’ Me’, which won the contemporary song of the year 2007 on Highlander Radio U.S.A.
"I used to advertise in the yellow pages at great expense and didn't get as many enquiries as I do through my £25 ad with you!!"
Niall Anderson, Anderson Carpenters and Joiners
20% of Google searches include a local place name. 70% of people looking for a business look online first.
Upload your advert for free to our dedicated Glasgow West End business directory site
- Celebrating Diversity Festival
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Aly Bain and Phil Cunningham at Cottiers
- Lockdown Video – Mic Clark
- SHA Virtual Kiltwalk Weekend 2020
- Scottish Writers Creative Conversation Showcase
- Art in Nature: Make a Mandala
- Helen Rose Outdoors: Victoria Park August 2020
- SEE YOU IN 10 YEARS WRITING COMPETITION for Teenagers
- Govan’s Glories: Central Govan Walk Ian R. Mitchell
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Bookings plus Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Payback Claire MacLeary
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Starchild Sunflower Sanctuary – Autism
- Sound & Vision Drive-In Summer 2020
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Helen Rose’s Outdoor Diary, Kelvingrove Park, Glasgow. July 2020
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service