Dougie Wilkinson: Wedding Piper
Glasgow West End Business Directory > Dougie Wilkinson: Wedding Piper
Experienced Piper for all Events
Dougie Wilkinson. A professional piper and composer, who can provide you with a tailored and personal service to fit with your wedding plans.
A well turned out piper who will help make your day memorable.
- Piping to greet guests on arrival at the ceremony venue
- Piping bride’s arrival and as she walks down the aisle
- Piping the top table to their meal
- Piping Bride and Groom when they make their way to cut the wedding cake
Make your day extra special with a tune written just for you
Dougie can make your day unique and even more special by composing a tune specifically for your wedding. This could be your own wedding march or a tune to play at any part of your big day.
Dress can be chosen to suit your preference including: Jacobite Ghillie, Formal Dress or Tribal Dress
Contact Dougie to discuss availability and your requirements
Also available for other events including funerals and parties
‘Dougie’s playing was admired by everyone and he made the event go with a special swing’
Dougie also plays with the band Clann An Drumma. He composed their hit song ‘Come Wi’ Me’, which won the contemporary song of the year 2007 on Highlander Radio U.S.A.
"I used to advertise in the yellow pages at great expense and didn't get as many enquiries as I do through my £25 ad with you!!"
Niall Anderson, Anderson Carpenters and Joiners
20% of Google searches include a local place name. 70% of people looking for a business look online first.
Upload your advert for free to our dedicated Glasgow West End business directory site
- ‘Words From Battlefield’ – Book Launch
- Reimagining Our Economy – Screening Woodlands Community
- Ghost Stories from Around the World
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2020
- Science on the Sofa – Activities for Kids
- Breathe Better: Beginners Breathing Workshop
- From Glasgow To Saturn Fall Launch
- Remembering Alasdair Gray / Paradise
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance – Online Presentations
- Deep Dive Workshops Stay at Home Literary Festival
- Game On: Queer Disruptions in Sport screening plus Q&A
- International Day of the Girl Child
- There’s Something in the Water, Femspectives and Take One Action
- Blue Heart – Take One Action Film Festival
- Africa in Motion 2020
- Glasgow Science Festival 2020
- A.E. Stallings at Creative Conversations
- SQIFF Programme 2020
- Watch Party: Tongues Untied – Black History Month Scotland
- Black Cowgirls and Cowboys, Real and Imagined