Don’t miss the summer sale at Jasmine, Glasgow West End
Jasmine Boutique Hyndland, 171 Hyndland Rd, Glasgow G12 9HT
If you have yet to discover Jasmine, ladies’ clothes and accessory shop in Hyndland, you are in for a treat. You will discover and amazing range of eye-catching summer dresses, vibrant tops, stylish trousers and cute cardis. A perfect place to shop for your holiday wardrobe or if you want to impress at a summer wedding, classy.
Summer Sale will run throughout July. Up to 50% off
It’s a beautiful shop with pleasant staff, who are happy to assist or let you browse until your heart is content. Once you discover Jasmine, you’ll be back.
You’ll discover new labels from around Europe. Some of my favourites are Masai, Alimbika, Mama B, Moloko, Latte, White Stuff and 2 Danes. Don’t forget to check out the jewellery.
Summer Sale will run throughout July. Up to 50% off.
Keep abreast of what’s new at Jasmine on Facebook .
This section: Pat's Home Page Blog, Shopping
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Helen Rose’s Outdoor Diary, Kelvingrove Park, Glasgow. July 2020
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Jasmine – Reopening After Lockdown
- Great Styles from Around the Globe at Jasmine Boutique – Gallery
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Bob Law’s Blog: Lockdown – Nature in Glasgow
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 – Jazz on a Summer’s Day review by Pat Byrne
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- John Byrne’s 80th Birthday Bash, Paisley Book Festival 2020 review by Pat Byrne
- In Times of Self-Isolation poem by Rizwan Akhtar
- Sound & Vision Drive-In at Riverside Museum
- ‘A Handful of Dates’ Africa in Motion Online
- Mother India Cafe – Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Historic Significance of Ellisland Farm, Centre for Robert Burns
- Best of Africa in Motion Shorts – Shoeshine screening online
- Helen Rose’s Outdoor Diary – Glasgow Botanic Gardens
- Performance Cancelled by Pat Byrne
- Sounds in the Suburbs Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Porcelain by Nancy Smillie