Deaf Connections, Fundraiser for Theatre Nemo Glasgow
August 2nd, 2019 – 7.30 p.m.
Glasgow Kelvin College’s Musical Theatre Graduates of 2018 will reunite for a night of musical entertainment and fundraising, all in aid of Theatre Nemo – a Glasgow based organisation that exists to support people in recovery from poor mental health.
Tickets are £5 (plus booking fee) and all ticket revenue will be donated to Theatre Nemo. There will be a selection of fundraising activities on the night so bring all your spare change – you’re gonna need it! 😉
Deaf Connections, 100 Norfolk Street, Glasgow G5 9EJ
Theatre Nemo provides artistically creative workshops that have a focus on mental wellbeing, teaching people coping strategies and developing a greater understanding of their own mental health, where to get support and how to support others.
This section: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
Filed under: Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers
- World of International Film Festival 2020
- Havana Glasgow Film Festival 2020
- Virtual Glasgow Mela 2020
- GYFF Miss Junetenth GFT
- GYFF: Back to the Future
- Sounds in the Suburbs 5th Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Glasgow Museum’s Resource Centre: Glasgow’ Smallest Doors
- Tidelines Book Festival 2020
- You’re Only Young Twice – Digital Doors Open Day 2020
- Stories from the Briggait – Glasgow Doors Open Day
- BFI London Film Festival 2020 at GFT
- Hip Hop to Opera via Negro Spirituals
- Digital Doors Open Day Glasgow 2020
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Online
- Govanhill Baths Archive Showcase
- Hannah Lavery, Govanhill Book Festival
- Edinburgh Book Festival – Kirstin Innes: Who is Clio Campbell?
- Edinburgh Book Festival James Tait Black Prizes
- Stuart Cosgrove, Govanhill Book Festival
- White Riot, Govanhill International Festival