David Craig, Scottish Writer – free book offer
(Cover Design by Alison Buck)
David Craig has three novels published by a small press publisher Elsewhen Press.
Given the current Covid-19 crisis and calls to self-isolate, He would like to contribute something to the community to help pass the time and ease boredom.
David will ‘gift’ via Amazon Kindle ten copies each of his first two novels:
Resurrection Men and Thorns of a Black Rose
RESURRECTION MEN is a supernatural thriller set in Victorian Glasgow, chiefly following two ‘loveable rogue’ body snatchers as they find themselves falling foul of the undead ruling Glasgow through a secret society of the rich and elite.
THORNS OF A BLACK ROSE is an action/adventure fantasy, the same genre as The Witcher and Game of Thrones, based in a setting inspired by Ancient Egypt and Morocco.
How To Get Your Book
Email David if you would like the gift of a book – one per person.
‘All I would ask is that those asking for a book click the link within 24 hours so the gift goes towards my sales rankings. If they enjoy, reviews are also appreciated.’
David Craig’s author’s page on Elsewhen Press – Here you will find his other books.
Please also feel free to browse the other books published by Elsewhen Press if interested in supporting ‘small’ authors and an independent publisher.
Twitter account @sootyfeathers
This section: New Books by Scottish Writers, Pat's Home Page Blog
- Rivers Almond and Avon. March 2020
- ‘the lactic acid in the calves of your despair’ poetry collection by Ali Whitelock
- cocoon by Russell Jones – collection of poems and comic poems
- New Collection of Poems: Poor Wurld by Jim Ferguson
- The Clearing: A memoir of art, family and mental health by Samantha Clark
- David Craig, Scottish Writer – free book offer
- The Siren Awakes – memoir by Linda Jackson
- Blessed Assurance by Stewart Ennis
- ‘Doors tae Naewye’ poetry by Christie Williamson
- Keeping Time novel by Thomas Legendre
- Much Left Unsaid by Finola Scott – poetry
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 Celebrates Record Audience Figures
- Women’s Literature Book Swop – IWW 2020 – University of Glasgow
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 Women Make Film
- Rabbie: Scotland’s Superstar – Websters Theatre
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 – Jazz on a Summer’s Day review by Pat Byrne
- The County, Glasgow Film Festival 2020 review by Pat Byrne
- Celtic Connections 2020 – Transatlantic Sessions review and photography Pauline Keightley
- John Byrne’s 80th Birthday Bash, Paisley Book Festival 2020 review by Pat Byrne
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance Fundraiser at Murrayfield