David Craig, Scottish Writer – free book offer
(Cover Design by Alison Buck)
David Craig has three novels published by a small press publisher Elsewhen Press.
Given the current Covid-19 crisis and calls to self-isolate, He would like to contribute something to the community to help pass the time and ease boredom.
David will ‘gift’ via Amazon Kindle ten copies each of his first two novels:
Resurrection Men and Thorns of a Black Rose
RESURRECTION MEN is a supernatural thriller set in Victorian Glasgow, chiefly following two ‘loveable rogue’ body snatchers as they find themselves falling foul of the undead ruling Glasgow through a secret society of the rich and elite.
THORNS OF A BLACK ROSE is an action/adventure fantasy, the same genre as The Witcher and Game of Thrones, based in a setting inspired by Ancient Egypt and Morocco.
How To Get Your Book
Email David if you would like the gift of a book – one per person.
‘All I would ask is that those asking for a book click the link within 24 hours so the gift goes towards my sales rankings. If they enjoy, reviews are also appreciated.’
David Craig’s author’s page on Elsewhen Press – Here you will find his other books.
Please also feel free to browse the other books published by Elsewhen Press if interested in supporting ‘small’ authors and an independent publisher.
Twitter account @sootyfeathers
This section: New Books by Scottish Writers, Pat's Home Page Blog
- Scottish Writers Creative Conversation Showcase
- Art in Nature: Make a Mandala
- Online Quiz Night with Duglus T Stewart
- Helen Rose Outdoors: Victoria Park August 2020
- SEE YOU IN 10 YEARS WRITING COMPETITION for Teenagers
- Govan’s Glories: Central Govan Walk Ian R. Mitchell
- Mother India Cafe & Open for Bookings plus Takeaway and Uber Eats
- Payback Claire MacLeary
- Starchild Sunflower Sanctuary – Autism
- Sound & Vision Drive-In Summer 2020
- Starchild: a memory of Adoption, Race and Family by Michaela Foster Marsh
- Murder at the Mela by Leela Soma
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Outdoor Activities Woodlands Community
- Helen Rose’s Outdoor Diary, Kelvingrove Park, Glasgow. July 2020
- Anna (Young Adults Book) by Laura Guthrie
- Jasmine Boutique – Stay at Home Service
- Bob Law’s Blog: Lockdown – Nature in Glasgow
- ‘Doors tae Naewye’ poetry by Christie Williamson
- Glasgow Film Festival 2020 – Jazz on a Summer’s Day review by Pat Byrne