David Craig, Scottish Writer – free book offer
(Cover Design by Alison Buck)
David Craig has three novels published by a small press publisher Elsewhen Press.
Given the current Covid-19 crisis and calls to self-isolate, He would like to contribute something to the community to help pass the time and ease boredom.
David will ‘gift’ via Amazon Kindle ten copies each of his first two novels:
Resurrection Men and Thorns of a Black Rose
RESURRECTION MEN is a supernatural thriller set in Victorian Glasgow, chiefly following two ‘loveable rogue’ body snatchers as they find themselves falling foul of the undead ruling Glasgow through a secret society of the rich and elite.
THORNS OF A BLACK ROSE is an action/adventure fantasy, the same genre as The Witcher and Game of Thrones, based in a setting inspired by Ancient Egypt and Morocco.
How To Get Your Book
Email David if you would like the gift of a book – one per person.
‘All I would ask is that those asking for a book click the link within 24 hours so the gift goes towards my sales rankings. If they enjoy, reviews are also appreciated.’
David Craig’s author’s page on Elsewhen Press – Here you will find his other books.
Please also feel free to browse the other books published by Elsewhen Press if interested in supporting ‘small’ authors and an independent publisher.
Twitter account @sootyfeathers
This section: New Books by Scottish Writers, Pat's Home Page Blog
- Book Launch: The Pharmacist by Rachelle Atalla
- Hairspray, Beatson Gin and Sing
- My Scotland Stand by Jim Byrne
- Glasgow Mela 2022
- Glasgow West End – Summer Events 2022
- Alma Wolfson – ‘A Painter’s Passion’
- Arcadia Festival – Open Call for Events
- Performers at Glasgow Jazz Festival 2022
- Glasgow Science Festival 2022
- Bend It Like Bertie at Websters
- All Becomes Art – Poems to Joan Eardley
- Colonial Seeds / Seedy Social / Community Meal
- Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair 2022
- Aye Write: MORE FIYA: A Celebration of Black British Poetry with Kayo Chingonyi, Janette Ayachi and Dean Atta
- The Lansdowne – restaurant reopening
- Aye Write: Karen Campbell Introduces… Kirsty Capes, Louise Nealon and Emily Edwards
- The Great May Day Cabaret at OranMor
- The Dughoose Ska Band, McChuills
- Encounters Presents: Ukrainian Shorts
- The Beauty of Edinburgh in Spring