Dancing in the Dark, OranMor, Launch single SMHAFF 2017
danceSing in the dark live : an evening of entertainment at Oran Mor
Òran Mór, Top of Byres Road, G12
Launch of the official charity single for SAMH (Scottish Association of Mental Health) Dancing In The Dark, with Greig Taylor and the danceSing Choir. Also, featuring Jo Jo Sutherland, Scott Ashworth, Carrie Mac, St. Andrews Sisters and Dave Anderson.with All proceeds are going to SAMH (Scottish Association of Mental Health).
The aim is to raise awareness of the positive mental health benefits of singing, and dancing, as part of a wider group; particularly for people who have, or are suffering from, mental illness.
danceSing combine dancing and singing to provide a fun and highly accessible way of keeping fit and making new friends.
The Dancing In The Dark Project is a creative collaboration between Natalie Garry from danceSing, filmmaker Bill Bruce and musician Greig Taylor who are leading an initiative to raise awareness of the benefits that music, and group singing in particular, can provide in addressing mental and physical health issues.
- The Haunted Concert Hall
- Arts and Crafts Market Online
- Glasgow Science Centre Spooktacular 2020
- Hallowe’en Quiz Night with Duglus
- Loch Lomond Faerie Trail, Halloween 2020
- Celtic Connections 2021 – Online
- Reimagining Our Economy – Screening Woodlands Community
- The Zoom Session with Dave Arcari
- Africa in Motion Film Festival 2020
- Science on the Sofa – Activities for Kids
- From Glasgow To Saturn Fall Launch
- Deep Dive Workshops Stay at Home Literary Festival
- Game On: Queer Disruptions in Sport screening plus Q&A
- International Day of the Girl Child
- There’s Something in the Water, Femspectives and Take One Action
- Blue Heart – Take One Action Film Festival
- Africa in Motion 2020
- Glasgow Science Festival 2020
- SQIFF Programme 2020
- Black Cowgirls and Cowboys, Real and Imagined