Dancing in the Dark, OranMor, Launch single SMHAFF 2017
danceSing in the dark live : an evening of entertainment at Oran Mor
Òran Mór, Top of Byres Road, G12
Launch of the official charity single for SAMH (Scottish Association of Mental Health) Dancing In The Dark, with Greig Taylor and the danceSing Choir. Also, featuring Jo Jo Sutherland, Scott Ashworth, Carrie Mac, St. Andrews Sisters and Dave Anderson.with All proceeds are going to SAMH (Scottish Association of Mental Health).
The aim is to raise awareness of the positive mental health benefits of singing, and dancing, as part of a wider group; particularly for people who have, or are suffering from, mental illness.
danceSing combine dancing and singing to provide a fun and highly accessible way of keeping fit and making new friends.
The Dancing In The Dark Project is a creative collaboration between Natalie Garry from danceSing, filmmaker Bill Bruce and musician Greig Taylor who are leading an initiative to raise awareness of the benefits that music, and group singing in particular, can provide in addressing mental and physical health issues.
- SHA Virtual Kiltwalk Weekend 2020
- Smokehead Sessions: Dave Arcari – full concert livestream
- Blues ‘n’ Twos with Dave Arcari
- Duglus T Stewart – Dreaded Light Composer
- Sounds in the Suburbs – Refuweegee Show
- Lindisfarne at Cottiers
- Starchild Sunflower Sanctuary – Autism
- Sound & Vision Drive-In Summer 2020
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- ‘Here Comes The Moon’ – live stream single launch Starry Skies
- Stuck in the Suburbs – Refuweegee
- Lockdown Sessions Love Glasgow Hate Racism
- ‘A Handful of Dates’ Africa in Motion Online
- The Atom: A Love Affair GFT watch online
- BAKOSÓ: AFROBEATS DE CUBA FILM – Africa in Motion