Creative Pathways Designed by Disruption, Impact Arts
Thursday 7 February, 2019
Impact Arts presents… Designed by Disruption
Impact Arts, 60 Bank Street, Irvine KA12 0LP
An evening showcasing the effectiveness of arts charity Impact Arts’ work with children and young people in North Ayrshire. We will demonstrate how high-quality creative arts combined with educational models are achieving real, tangible results for young people who have struggled with more traditional forms of education.
There will also be a talk about Impact Arts’ art therapy programme for children, which launches in North Ayrshire in the coming months.
The evening will feature:
– A screening curated by young people working with Impact Arts
– A conversation and Q&A with artist tutors Ruth Switalski and Christine Novosel
– A closing presentation from Natalie McFadyen White, Impact Arts’ Head of Delivery
The event is free and open to all. If you have any enquiries, please contact Matthew McWhinnie on 0141 575 3001 or email email@example.com.
The event is part of the Scottish Government’s Fire Starter Festival – an annual celebration of creativity and innovation in public services.
Filed under: Art, Photography, Exhibitions what's on-glasgow, Cinema, Events, Fairs, Festivals and Fundraisers, Kids and young people, What's On Glasgow West End: cinema, clubs, theatre, music, events, festivals, community and more
- Fright Fest Glasgow 2021 – ‘Vicious Fun’ review Danielle O’Neill Young
- Glasgow Film Festival – Rosa’s Wedding review by Pat Byrne
- Book Launch – Peter May: The Night Gate
- Yer Old Faither review by Pat Byrne
- Spring Blossom Glasgow Film Festival 2021
- Wildland Glasgow Film Festival Online review Pat Byrne
- Yer Old Faither, Glasgow Film Festival Online
- Introductions to birding in Glasgow – with Scott Rogers Part IV(Nature Recovery)
- CLIC Sargent – World Book Day Fundraiser
- Spring Fling Queen Margaret Drive
- The Knitting Station by Kirsti Wishart – book launch
- Creative Conversations Don Paterson
- Zero Waste Sunday Social – fast fashion and textile waste
- Minari at GFF21 – review by Pat Byrne
- How Poets See The World – Paisley Book Festival 2021 review by Pat Byrne
- Andrew Painting & Jim Crumley: #Wee Nature Fest
- February Noise – Refuweegee
- Mongrel: Donna Campbell debut poetry collection
- Rymour Books: Cultivating the Literary Arts
- International Mother Language Day 21 February 2021