CRABBIE’S ASHTON LANE HOGMANAY STREET PARTY 2014
CRABBIE’S ASHTON LANE HOGMANAY STREET PARTY
Tickets have gone on sale for the biggest Hogmanay street party in Glasgow as Ashton Lane gets ready to bring in the bells at its highly anticipated annual New Year Street Party.
Three thousand tickets are available for Crabbie’s Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party and are expected to be snapped up quickly as party-goers get set for another amazing New Year celebration on the cobbles of the west end’s most atmospheric street.
For £25 a ticket, revellers (strictly over 18s only) can spend the night under the Lane’s twinkling canopy of fairy lights enjoying live entertainment, DJs, street performers and hopping around their favourite bars and restaurants soaking up the magical party atmosphere.
The Crabbie’s Bus will be in the Lane once again this with projections of the final minutes of 2014 before a spectacular firework display to mark the start of the New Year.
Bars and restaurants within the Lane including Brel, Jinty McGinty’s, Ashoka, The Ubiquitious Chip, The Lane, The Grosvenor Café, Tom Boy, The Research Club and Vodka Wodka will also be offering great dining packages and live entertainment on the night making sure there’s something for everyone.
Michael Thomas, operations manager for The Grosvenor Café, said:
“2014 has been a fantastic year for Glasgow and we’re ready to round it off in style with our biggest and best Hogmanay Street Party yet. Last year was a complete sell out and we’re expecting tickets to fly out the door this year so make sure you get yours quick before it’s too late.”
Get your hands on tickets for Crabbie’s Ashton Lane Hogmanay Street Party at Brel, Ubiquitous Chip, Grosvenor Cafe, The Lane, Grosvenor Cinema, Jinty McGinty’s, Vodka Wodka, the newly opened Tomboy and The Research Club.
For more information and updates, like the Crabbie’s Ashton Lane Street Party on Facebook –
- Sound & Vision Drive-In Summer 2020
- Bloody Scotland 2020 – Debut Shortlist and McIlvanney Prize Longlist
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- Food Truck and Craft Beer Festival Rouken Glen
- World Refugee Day Saturday 20 June, 2020
- Sunset Sessions with Alan Frew
- French Film Festival UK November – December 2020
- ‘Here Comes The Moon’ – live stream single launch Starry Skies
- Stuck in the Suburbs – Refuweegee
- Lockdown Sessions Love Glasgow Hate Racism
- ‘A Handful of Dates’ Africa in Motion Online
- The Atom: A Love Affair GFT watch online
- BAKOSÓ: AFROBEATS DE CUBA FILM – Africa in Motion
- Live from a Tenement – Chiara Berardelli
- Sounds in the Suburbs Refuweegee Fundraiser
- Nice n Sleazy Big Weekend of Streaming Live
- Sonnet Youth Social Club
- The Specialized Big Isofest
- Sofa Fest – digital entertainment
- Dave Arcari Live Concert Live Stream